Ghostbusters & USB Loader GX: Freezes at Mission 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dan_Aykroyd, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Dan_Aykroyd
    OP

Dan_Aykroyd GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Hello,

I just started playing this and it was working perfectly until the mission #2. In its loading screen, the Ghostbusters loading logo keeps spinning and spinning and the USB disk has stopped being accesed. I have to restart the Wii (the Home menu still works) to recover.

I've tried several times, I load the game, go to the Ecto 1, loading screen comes up and there ir freezes again.

Running latest USB Loader GX with IOS249 Rev. A. I've tried Rev. B and it's still the same. 002 fix applied, also tried VIDTV patch and the problem remains.

Any clue as what might be going on? Bad image maybe? I'll try burning a DVD and running it from there too (Wii has modchip). Thanks.

2. pm_41

pm_41 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2009
    United States
    Lurking in my Wii's NAND
    Is this a backup, or did you get it via "risky means"? [​IMG]

3. Dan_Aykroyd
    OP

Dan_Aykroyd GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Risky means... [​IMG]

4. JohnnyCheeks

JohnnyCheeks GBAtemp Regular

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    Then what the hell are you doing pirating your own work? Can't you just acquire a free copy since you worked on it? Or is Columbia/Sony Pictures/Atari really that cheap?

(In all seriousness, find another copy. Sounds like a bad rip. Don't forget that a legit disc is 100% guaranteed to work also.)

5. Dan_Aykroyd
    OP

Dan_Aykroyd GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Well I extracted the ISO from the USB drive and burnt it and it still crashed at the very same spot, so I confirmed there's something wrong in the image! I'm glad because I didn't want USB Loader to be unreliable!

Thansk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice