Hacking Ghostbusters and Wii Sports Resort.

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These games just won't boot. (Black screen, blue screen error 002, error 001 and i can't remove the 001 or 002 errors because trucha signer won't open the WSR iso) I am using:

4.1 U (Hacked of course)
cIOS rev 14
latest cIOSCORP (v3.3)
Startpatch 4.0.2 installed (With 4.1 hacks.ini)
YAOSM internal chip

Backup launchers:

Disc Channel (Either error 001 or black screen)
Gecko OS 1.9.2 (Error 001 or green screen)
Wii Backup Launcher (Really old one) (Blue error 002)
Neogamma R7 (Blue error 002 or black screen)

I am out of ideas on how to get these games working. Someone please help?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First... install cIOS rev14

Ghostbusters, depending on your settings will get to the wrist strsp screen and freeze (sometimes it won't if you disable the "diag disc check" thing in preloader) so if you hit eject after you start loading it, 1 of 3 things will happen.
1) your wii will reset to the system menu (if you eject too soon)
2) It will show the wrist strap screen and be frozen (ejected too late)
3) It will ask you to reinsert the disc (perfect, it will continue loading when you put the disc back in)

umm... this is from disc channel with cioscorp 3.2 or 3.2 as well. Otherwise it should work fine if you use neogamma rev7 (or perhaps the latest coverfloader? haven't tested yet)

WSR...
1) You MUST have a motion plus
2) Disable any Force disc region options in preloader

actually, I only had to disable force disc region_2 and left force disc region_1 enabled and it worked as well for WSR and madden10, while still allowing my Japanese game to play.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Your crappy modchip can't handle 001? Looks like it, only people with crappy mod chips have problems with that.

cIOSrev14 and cioscorp3.3 require your drive can read dvd-rs the way it should. With a good modchip, a dvd-r looks like a retail disc, good. On a softmod, it's looks like a video dvd, good. On crappy modchips, it loks like ???, cIOS can't detect the disc type ==> 001 error.

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes my chip is crappy and extremely outdated. Every other game i have works fine through the backup loader channels, just these two don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. I ain't represented Grove Street in five years, but the...