Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so something weird has happened... basicaly with some games such as loco roco and princess crown when i save,the save doesn't go where it should (ULETCETC) but instead go into another folder (called NEW_NUMBERS) the end result is that i can make the save but i can't load it since the psp doesn't recognize it,i also can't delete it and when it creates the save it states that he created a 0 KB file with no data such as the name of the game or when the file was created
anyone know what makes this happen and how can i solve it?

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've honestly never heard of that, but let us know what custom firmware you are using, and maybe what type of memory stick. Maybe someone else can help you out with that info, good luck

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well the memory stick is a 1GB sandisk and i'm not sure about the custom firmware but since i'm using the psp slim my friend had to use a new method... if i press select "M33 VSH MENU" appear and the umd iso mode is "Sony NP9660"
EDIT: ok it seems princess crown doesn't even try to make the save... maybe i got a bad file?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm playing them on the memory stick... i'm not 100% sure the memory stick is formatted but i believe so,also this problem seems to happen only with those two games
anyway i tried switching to another iso mode and i deleted some saves and i was able to do a single save for princess crown but if i try to create another file then i end up with the same problem... i'm happy enough with this since at least i can now play the game but it's still quite bothering

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either connect via USB to a computer or put the memory stick into reader and find out what folders are on the root of the card. There should be a folder named "PSP" with a folder titled "SAVEDATA" within that folder. If these folders haven't been created, I've got a good feeling you need to reformat your Memory Stick with the onboard formatter on the PSP (this re-creates all the folders that belong on your card).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple