1. 1,543

Front-page

The highly anticipated PlayStation 4 exclusive, Ghost of Tsushima now has a release date. Developer Sucker Punch’s upcoming game will be available on June 26, 2020. A new story trailer was uploaded alongside the launch date reveal, in addition to revealing three different collectors editions.

6B55CC93-FE37-4A14-9424-628571BBF18F.jpeg 6766A2EF-545A-410F-8C29-8C0E2D69224D.jpeg 78D3575F-0599-4BCC-9277-8D1061CCE9EE.jpeg
    Retailing for $69.99 will be a Digital Deluxe Edition that features in-game items, including a character skin, weapons, armor, and a horse, a PS4 theme, a digital art book, and director’s commentary on the development of Ghost of Tsushima. For the same price, you can get the physical Special Edition which comes with a steelbook and the same digital items mentioned before. Then, for a whopping $169.99 is the Collector’s Edition, and it comes with everything previously mentioned, along with physical items like a cloth map, a wrapping cloth, a war banner, an art book, and a “Sakai” mask replica. Those who pre-order prior to release will get a PSN avatar, a PS4 theme, and a digital soundtrack with select songs from the game.

Xzi, DANTENDO, cyb0rg and 4 others like this.
  2. Discussion (12 replies)

3. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    Ogami Itto Lone Wolf & Cub ... well kinda i hope this is good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.
    Chief Editor

I'm so all in on this game lol giiiiiiit HYPE! :gun:

5. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Gambia, The
    Revenge is bad my friend. Don't go to the dark side. :-(

How is this game different than any other samurai game? No joke, I really don't know.

yoyoyo69 likes this.
  6. HylianBran

HylianBran GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm sure I'll check it out because of the developer. I'm glad that Sucker Punch is still around and kicking.

7. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Serbia, Republic of
    Well, SP's games were declining in quality lately. I wonder if this one would be any good

8. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    Very hyped for this. I'm kind of in an awkward spot where I want to wait and play it on PS5 because I have the OG PS4 and I know it won't run as well, but I also don't feel like waiting until November or so.

T-hug likes this.
  9. Lazyboss

Lazyboss GBAtemp Fan

United Arab Emirates
    How the hell am I supposed to have the money and time to spend on these games in the next few month?

Give me a break.

10. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    it could of been much worse for you as watchdogs legion was ment to be released tomorrow :lol:

Lazyboss likes this.
  11. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    Looks good! PS4 is still ALIVE.. ALLLLLIIIVVEEEE!

12. eriol33

eriol33 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Looks like this is going to be the last major release for PS4? Unless ff7 remake second (and third) part will be released in the future

Xzi likes this.
  13. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Germany
    There are several Stories and even Anime about the Mongolian invasion in the 12th century with Tsushima usually in the center ...
    If they actually did a good job with displaying Historic facts "acurate" it could be very interesting.

14. xwatchmanx

xwatchmanx The Dark Souls of GBAtemp

United States
    Gotta be honest, hard to not be cynical about this game. The actual gameplay they showed in the initial reveal trailer from 2 years back was underwhelming "cinematic" nonsense with no depth to be seen, and every trailer since then has either avoided showing gameplay, or showed just more of that same stuff. I'm sure there's an audience for it, but I doubt it'll be me. Maybe I'll grab it sometime after launch, if it ends up being mechanically deeper than it looks.

In the meantime, Nioh 2 awaits!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tsushima, release, Ghost