Hacking Ghost Busters Cheats freeze my ds

BloodAdept

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, what happens is when i attempt to load the cheats for Ghost Busters (U) from the akaio firmware it freezes the DS, the clock keeps going but thats all. It also did this to me on the official firmware.

BloodAdept

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, i think i should rephrase the error.

When i press start, and select cheats as in the enable or disable them it never even shows the menu to use cheats, it freezes without continuing, it's not when i load the rom itself.

BloodAdept

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got this to work by changing from a usrcheat.dat to a usrcheat.xml For those people who say, why use usrcheat.dat why not just cheat.dat i give this reason: i like usrcheat.dat more

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
well, seriously~! you should learn how to rephrase your words / sentence properly~!
most of the time it is just being so vague~!
i was thinking you got freeze after activating the codes and got a freeze while you start the game

you surely wasted my time for retest those codes and typing it out on the cheat forum!
you should just say i get a freeze whenever i try to activate or access the database

my answer would be delete all CC and cheat files in the folder download a new usrcheat.dat, insert the codes properly and save

seriously, i appreciate all the help you have been giving me but if only you could be precise on your problem!

EDIT: i had added 2 more codes on the cheat forum~! go check it out yourself

BloodAdept

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
well, seriously~! you should learn how to rephrase your words / sentence properly~!
most of the time it is just being so vague~!
i was thinking you got freeze after activating the codes and got a freeze while you start the game

you surely wasted my time for retest those codes and typing it out on the cheat forum!
you should just say i get a freeze whenever i try to activate or access the database

my answer would be delete all CC and cheat files in the folder download a new usrcheat.dat, insert the codes properly and save

seriously, i appreciate all the help you have been giving me but if only you could be precise on your problem!

EDIT: i had added 2 more codes on the cheat forum~! go check it out yourself

I honestly never thought i'd see the day where i wasn't clear and concise in something i said/posted, well it took 15 1/2 years but it finally happened.

So yes im very sorry for wasting valuable time that could have been spent on finding the codes, i won't make the same mistake again =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."