GH5/Band Hero Mustion Store - Error 204036

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wrestlefan2, Sep 15, 2010.

Sep 15, 2010
  1. wrestlefan2
    OP

Newcomer wrestlefan2 Newbie

United States
    Hi,
    Before I get into the error, sorry if it's been asked before. Now, I do want to mention that I have a 4.2u soft modded wii. The system is updates to Shop v20 via Dop-shop and is using IOS56-64-v5662.

Also, my Wii Shop is running perfectly and i can download from it with no problems. Also the music stores in the games Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band work with no problem and I can get new DLC form those game (those all have the purchase mod, just like my GH5 & Band Hero has).

Also, I can download songs from GHTunes with no problem as well.

I can also do DLC up dates from wiiware games that have them with no problem.

Now, when I try to enter in the Music Store on either GH5/Band Hero, it loads the shop, looks for new songs, goes to update the shop and then I get the 204036 error and to contact nintendo about it.

Anyone know how I can solve this issue so I can use the shop and download some more music from the GH5/Band Hero Music Store?

Thanks

2. Dent

Member Dent GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The following works for me. Use Dop-Mii to install IOS56 and say yes to the 3 patches that it is able to apply. Now I know the latest you can download with Dop-Mii and also Multi-Mod Manager is IOS56 v5661 but the latest Shop Channel v20 does not need the latest IOS56 to run as I have the latest Shop Channel v20 but only have IOS56 v5661 and the Shop Channel works perfectly. Having IOS56 patched will get rid of the 204036 error you are having.

3. Dent

Member Dent GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Actually, I just noticed that ModMii can download the latest IOS56 v5662 and also apply the 3 patches and create an appropriate wad to install. I'll try that and let you know. But the IOS56 v5661 does work though anyway.

Edit: All right. It all works. I used ModMii to create an IOS56 v5662 wad with all 3 patches. Installed it. GH5 Music store works. Downloaded a recent song. Loaded it in Quickplay. It works. The Shop channel v20 still works perfectly as it did before. Try it out.

4. charsta

Newcomer charsta Newbie

United States
    I am having the same problem (with the error).
    I am quite new in the world of softmodding and homebrew apps on Wii. Can u explain me what do u mean when you said you apply all 3 patches to the IOS56? I find and download ModMii and i found the IOS56 v5662 inside it. But i didnt see anything about patches! Also i can find the IOS56 v5662 from NUS.
    Can u explain to me what i have to do?
    Thank you!!