Hacking GH:A notes out of sync with v0.3

sum182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i DLed GH:A NTSC to play with backuplauncher v0.3 and and when i tried to play a song all the notes were out of sync....pretty badly lol. Anyone have this problem with the new loader? I thought it was supposed to fix it?....its unpatched btw

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have had no problems with syncing in the game. Did you try using the options within the game to calibrate lag? I think some TVs produce inconsistency in the timings with the game. Hopefully that will help.

sum182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, no that didnt fix it. Its still bad. Thats weird...i tried changing the hook type to, did nothin to

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ive heard this solution spoken of in the forum before:
When a song barely starts, pause the game. Stay on the pause screen for about 30 seconds and then un pause the game. The game should be better synced now.

Hopefully that helps. I can't confirm this fore sure since I heard this second hand.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this same problem, as well as with GH3... but oddly enough GH3 custom discs work fine...

When a song starts, pause it, and restart it again. Works everytime. Definitely not the most convenient way of fixing it, but if there's a better way I'd really like to know.

canon560

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Press Start==> Restart the song
and it will be sync
smile.gif

sum182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, thats what i wouldve thought to....meh, anyways that fixed it enough for me to avtally play. thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: