OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So a little birdy tells me (lady at Toys R Us) that they are suppose to get a shipment of Wii's in Friday at 8:00. I've had a hard time the past week of getting a Wii. I almost got one today but the last one was sold as soon as we got there

1. Online, the Toys R Us only sell Wii's in a bundle...will I have to buy the bundle or can I just buy the console??

2. What time should I arrive in advancement if the store opens at 8:00...
Thanks

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. no.. you don't have to buy in bundle .

2. Last time I drove by Toys R Us.. (last Saturday Night)... There were people in tents waiting for last Sunday's shipment.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no answers for your questions but good luck with the camping
wink.gif

gixxaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is the deal. At TRUS you do have to buy in a bundle i was there on Sundays release. Or at least they made the people there buy in one. Second your best bet for a fri. 8am launch is be there Thur night at about 6 pm.
*I have camped for 12 Wii systems and enough other things this christmas to be a pro... About 169 hours total in lines.*

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is the deal. At TRUS you do have to buy in a bundle i was there on Sundays release. Or at least they made the people there buy in one. Second your best bet for a fri. 8am launch is be there Thur night at about 6 pm.
*I have camped for 12 Wii systems and enough other things this christmas to be a pro... About 169 hours total in lines.*

They made you buy in bundle?
Maybe you want to do Target next time... you don't have to wait the night before.. probably 3-4 in the morning
and they don't force you to buy in bundle.

gixxaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Target actually had more of a line than TR US i waited at BB and at EB that night.... I was just at TR US with a buddy when he bought his that morn... ^^ That all sounds like BS i know but i sold some of my spots in line at BB then went to TR Us tp help buddy out, then walked across street to EB and managed to snatch a couple Wii's which are now for sale on some site that shall not be named, due to rules. But i will be back at TR Us on Thursday if your info is correct about the last if the last shipments is true

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Target actually had more of a line than TR US i waited at BB and at EB that night.... I was just at TR US with a buddy when he bought his that morn... ^^ That all sounds like BS i know but i sold some of my spots in line at BB then went to TR Us tp help buddy out, then walked across street to EB and managed to snatch a couple Wii's which are now for sale on some site that shall not be named, due to rules. But i will be back at TR Us on Thursday if your info is correct about the last if the last shipments is true

Wow.. you must be making alot of money selling all those Wiis
tongue.gif

gixxaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, kinda.. Sold 4 PS3's and 11 Wii's so far. Not doing to bad this christmas. Oh and sold about 25 pink dslites. Those lil buggers are a gold mine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1