OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
i dont know how i got it, looks like an allergy, but im not sure
stars at like 6pm, lasts through the night, itches like shit, when u scratch, it spreads...
never had this happened before, ive been using this anti itch cream, but thats about it, hoping it will away, please some one with knowledge of this help =]
if you cant really see the picture clearly, imagine the kind of swelling you get from a new mosqitoe bite, and lots of them, each one small , in clusters, at random places like neck,torso, arm, leg or w/e some of them big.

thanks
ps, that is my neck, dint rotate the pic xD

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
did you apply hydrocortisone creme? That stuff works well for rashes. My friend had this unknown one for like 2 weeks, and when he put on the creme, it went away in two days. It was a kinda similar rash too.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Foie said:
did you apply hydrocortisone creme? That stuff works well for rashes. My friend had this unknown one for like 2 weeks, and when he put on the creme, it went away in two days. It was a kinda similar rash too.

yup. i think that works. i only know the brand name here so it would be useless to mention.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a spiderbite(?) I ended up getting. Not going to post pictures since the rash that started small ended up encompassing my entire torso and even parts of my legs and arms, but yeah, it itched badly. I had lots of raised-up areas on my skin, and it was just unpleasant in general. Figures that it got worse after my morning shower. XD

I didn't go to the doctor, since I was going to give it until the next day if it persisted, and as I was at a college, we didn't really have that advanced of a medical staff, and I didn't want to chance a bill. Yay. But somehow, by the next morning it was all gone. No trace of it at all, no redness, no raised-up parts, nothing. Strange.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe you had an encounter with one of these fuckers?
unsure.gif

stingingnettle.jpg

Touching it gives you bumps just like those you have.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize the rash was all over your body.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1