getting the ds one v3 and 3 in one to use browser?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by acoustic5679, Sep 9, 2008.

1. acoustic5679
    OP

Newcomer acoustic5679 Member

United States
    I have the supercard DS One v3 and a 3 in 1 ezflash and I am trying to get the browser to work. Is there a guide anywhere on this? I have looked at similar posts and they all say you need to patch it for what you are using like the M3. Can anyone direct me to a post that has a tutorial or "how to" get the ds one and the ezflash 3 in 1 to load the browser? Or if its easy enough and not to long can someone let me know how to do it? Thanks!!!

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I don't have an SCDS, but I believe you need to first boot GBA ExpLoader, set it to enable the RAM, reset back into the SCDS menu, then launch the clean, unpatched Opera rom.

3. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Yes, you're right.

4. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    I'm pretty sure that you can prepatch an Opera rom so that you won't have to launch GBA ExpLoader every time you want to use it.

Edit: The patch and instructions for patching is available here.

5. acoustic5679
    OP

Newcomer acoustic5679 Member

United States
    Do you know how to pre patch it? Do I need to prepatch it specifically for my ds one?

6. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    See the link in my above post, it should work with just about any other slot 1 flashcart too after patching so it isn't any kind of specific patching for Scds1.

7. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    I honestly don't know if the SC handles it differently but I know it wouldn't work until I got mine pre-patched for the 3in1 on the R4. Ever since I've run it through 4 diff flashcarts including the M3Real... google an IPS patch or something. I didn't have to set mine to RAM mode, it's still set to rumble - strong.