1. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    Yes, but the thing is bulky (it sticks out) and costs more than another flash cart.

2. AwesomeTurtwig

Newcomer

United States
    Hi. I've had an account on this site, but I have forgotten the login details >_>

Anyway, I have an Acekard 2i, but I haven't used it in a while. So I decided to bust it out and try it on my 3DS. It didn't work. I'm currently following the instructions in the first post, however I need the " ak2ifw_update_3ds43_dsi144_onDSi_DSXL_3DS.nds" file. The official acekard site seems to be down, and I don't know how long it has been down. Because of this, I am unable to download that nds file. Is there a mirror somewhere? Is there any other additional information that I may need in order to get this to work? Like my 3DS firmware version?

3. RiderLeangle

RiderLeangle GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I swear I heard something a while back about using 3DS homebrew to reactivate blocked flashcarts, I know Acekard2.i is unable to work on newer 3DS firmwares natively but is it possible to reactivate it through Ninjhax (Or Ironhax when it comes out since that can do the same things as Ninjhax 2.0 apparently) in some way?

4. AwesomeTurtwig

Newcomer

United States
    But where can I download the "ak2ifw_update_3ds43_dsi144_onDSi_DSXL_3DS.nds" file?

5. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sirius64 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Getting, Acekard,