Hacking Getting started with my new XBOX 360

giovany86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, so i've exchanged my Hacked PS3 to a XBOX 360 with a tons of games but, the console's drive has some problem, sometimes it doesn't want to open unless i hit it (a very little bit), and i'd like to fix it and then (or before) RGH it, it's a Falcon v2 on a 17526 Dash. I'm looking for some tutorials on how to proceed, what tools to use (the cheapest one as possible x) ).

If anyone could help me it would be great x) (i'm a total noob with the xbox 360 because it's my first one)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Replace the rubber belt in the drive.
That should take care of that issue.

RGH... Only thing you need is soldering skills and a Ace V3 + a NAND-X.
Or pay someone to do it for you.

Reactions: L2000

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheapest and most effective hacking method will be RGH 1.2. I have a tutorial in the How to hack your 360 sticky thread. Repairing the disc drive will mean you will have to take it apart, clean it well, apply some powdered graphite to the sliding areas, and replace the little rubber band inside the drive. Hair rubber bands tend to work well.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Matrix Flasher is not very user friendly and I don't recommend using it at all. Try and find a cheaper JR Pro.

giovany86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay then i'll order it...in september / october x) Whereis the tutorial about the JR Programmer and the Ace V3 chip ? x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free