Hacking Getting Sky3ds to work with GW3.1 N3ds

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has said before but this update sucks ass "you must buy a game" really?!?!. So I have a QQ3ds and I'm sure I'm not alone here people been waiting for gateway and got sick of waiting so bought a Sky/QQ/R5 whatever to pass time.

So we really need to get this to work. Please if anyone with info on how to transfer gateway's exploit to sky3ds save please release your method

vhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it sucks you waited all this time for them to basically say hey look its a quick fix that makes it look like it took them only a few hours to put together. Probably a temp fix though while there working on something bigger. You can either wait it out or get a sky3ds. I would advise people hang on or now we have the zelda exploit wait for the clever buggers on here to find another way. There will be one in the next few weeks you can bet your backside there will as theres too many cleaver people to not figure out some back door or something.

Reactions: MattKimura

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, I agree

1. We need someone who owns the original gamecard and installed the savefile for gateway
2. He has to dump his Zelda copy and extract the savegame
3. He needs to provide the secretID+Headerinformation and create a template with that
4. Upload the savefile+template

profit!

Its atm impossible for sky3ds users to inject gateways savegame. Its not encrypted so it won't work.
The import/export functions of the gw-menu don't work on sky3ds. It just exists with error FFFFFFFF and the LED of the sky3ds just flashes.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i have a gateway card & i also have access to 4.5 3ds so hopefully all i need is sky3ds. :) if not then fuck it i'm not going to bother until they bring out a less complicated way to running the gw on n3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu