Homebrew Getting rid of the 7 day transfer period.

ArmoredGuns1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp, I have a 3DS with Arm9loaderhax which I used to hack a 11.0 console with the DSi Downgrade process. However I would like to do this process again to another console. Is there anyways to bypass the 7 day transfer period in the A9LH console? Thanks in advance.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Afaik, it's not possible. Ninty verifies it in THEIR SERVER if your console is still within the 7days period.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

ArmoredGuns1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know it's server sided, but it should be possible to change the identifiers of your console with A9LH and GodMode9 (like the serial number). Would it work? Similar to how you can unban your own console I believe.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know it's server sided, but it should be possible to change the identifiers of your console with A9LH and GodMode9 (like the serial number). Would it work? Similar to how you can unban your own console I believe.

Give it a try and let us know!

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If this works then region changed 3DSes should've worked too, however, that's not the case. Region changed 3DSes can't system transfer.

Reactions: Deleted User

ArmoredGuns1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work. It seems that editing SecureInfo_A's serial number doesn't work. Come on guys, there MUST be a way. Nintendo's servers check for a system file that must be stored in the NAND. We just have to identify which is that file, modify it and voi-la!

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work. It seems that editing SecureInfo_A's serial number doesn't work. Come on guys, there MUST be a way. Nintendo's servers check for a system file that must be stored in the NAND. We just have to identify which is that file, modify it and voi-la!
Nintendo is probably smart enough to check that the system you're system transferring from is the system you're NNID is currently attached to. Like they said, it's server side.

ArmoredGuns1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nintendo is probably smart enough to check that the system you're system transferring from is the system you're NNID is currently attached to. Like they said, it's server side.

You can system transfer even without an NNiD.
How about trying to use another secureinfo from a different 3ds with the same region?

Edit: i don't think it'll work either. Sorry.

Last edited by annson24,

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They could be reading the MAC address, or the NAND CID. I think we're better off just waiting the seven days. Play a game in the meantime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr