Hacking Getting psp gams on the Vita for free

jaytown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im kind of new to the whole psp and psv scene(just got my vita last week), is there a hack or something
to get psp games on my vita? I already know about homebrew and all that stuff so no need to inform me about that.

Thanks in advance!

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Just play your PSP roms on your regular PSP. Don't have a regular PSP....return you Vita and buy a regular PSP and get a bunch of money back. Your way early asking for PSP stuff on the Vita.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a flaming chance in hell. :U

Anyway, I suppose you DO deserve an explanation. The "hack" in the Vita is entirely PSP emulation only (Like the DS flashcards running on the 3DS). The only things that run on this "hack" are very few psp homebrews. No PSP game loaders, no Vita games, and no emulators (AFAIK).

So...no. It'd be front page if something were to pop up but don't expect anything for a long, long time. :mellow:

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I can think of a way to get PSP games on the Vita for free. Use somebody else's credit card.

Aside from that, no... Sony's security won't allow for piracy for some time yet. You'd think they'd... you know... learn from what happened with PSP and PS3? Make tighter security? Make game cards encrypted? Plug any back-doors to keep hackers out?
I'm going to assume it won't be hacked for at least 2 years and, as soon as they release some more games for it, buy one and start playing those games legitly.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Not for a while.

The Vita will surly get hacked and opened for playing PSP and Vita .iso but you got to wait a long time for that. For the time being just buy the games you know you'll enjoy and play them while waiting otherwise just get a PSP, pre-owned or new doesn't matter, get some .isos off the internet and play them (although this part is a little hard since the bloody FBI shut down alot of the file sharing sites).

jaytown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies everyone, I bought uncharted and ninja gaiden so im gonna be playing those two for a while but I was just trying to see if I could make my ps vita even better! If anyone has any suggestions for games(psp and psv) then let me know! :)

JFTS

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Thanks for the replies everyone, I bought uncharted and ninja gaiden so im gonna be playing those two for a while but I was just trying to see if I could make my ps vita even better! If anyone has any suggestions for games(psp and psv) then let me know! :)
For the PSP, I would definitely recommend Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection. One of the best in The Final Fantasy series, with better graphics, revamped soundtrack and many more additions while keeping the original RPG feel of the SNES days. It doesn't get much better than this!

As for PS Vita titles, since you already have Uncharted and Ninja Gaiden, you should check Gravity Daze (or Gravity Rush in some areas). I played the demo yesterday and it looks very interesting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.