OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well guys, my birthday is coming up (26th Nov
yay.gif
) and this time instead of asking for electronics and money, this time i asked my parents for a Nerf gun and they said yes!
ph34r.gif

Well i did some research on the the interwebs and i came out with these two choices, The Nerf Firefly and the Nerf Rapid fire but im only allowwed to get one. I'll explain what i know so far about these two guns

The FireFly:
Nerf_Firefly_04.JPG
The firefly is basically a upgraded version of the Nerf Maverick (the one my friend has) and the firefly has a 8 shot barrel while the maverick only has 6. The firefly also comes with this light feature that makes the foam darts glow-in-the-dark when fired, this requires 2 AA batteries to use and i think it is required. The firefly also comes with a 8 slot reload grip which is attached to the back of the gun, this is what i would find useful. This is also a pump action fire gun. This one seems alittle bulky but its good for value. This appeals to me because of its compactness

The Nerf Rapid Fire:
nerf_n-strike_raider_rapid_fire_cs_35.jpg
Well this is the more expensive choice i was considering getting, this thing is a true beast and it was released in September IIRC. The thing that makes this Nerf gun so amazing is its ammo amount, this beast can hold up to 35 darts in its round holder which is pump action fire. This seems a little long for me but if i do get it i'm sure i would be able to adjust. i like this one because of its huge ammo clip and a rapid fire.

I'm sure i can mod both guns, which ever one i end up choosing...
I'll mainly be using the nerf gun for mucking around and shooting random stuff i see lol

Which one do you guys think i should get? Vote in the poll, i really need to know which one you guys think i should get
unsure.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didnt had these when I was a kid.
I didnt actually know what these are either. ^^"
But machine gun toy darts sounds like fun!
But that pumping action on the firefly sounds... manly.
ohmy.gif

Its a hard choice but I guess my vote is on the Rapid Fire.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think they FireFly, due to the fact i can see complications with a rapid fire Nerf Gun, i can see bad accuracy, Jamming, etc,

where as, you stated you would walk around and shoot whatever, the firefly is compact and looks easer to hold, and the body looks so much cooler, It would have more accuracy, since its single fire, and everyone loves a bit of pump right? XD

I say go with the FireFly.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
I personally own two modded Mavericks. They are awesome, I actually picked it over the two you selected simply because the Maverick looks better. I didn't plan to shoot a dozen people so I didn't need all those extra slots, not to mention I rather hate losing the darts, and for some reason my brain can only keep track of 4 at any one time. XD

But asides from that, I'd pick the firefly.

Did you consider buying the long shot, it's a sniper rifle. Pretty sweet looking when modded and a black paint job. I was seriously tempted to get one but realized there really wasn't any point because the darts don't go all that far anyways.
tongue.gif

Posts merged

I personally own two modded Mavericks. They are awesome, I actually picked it over the two you selected simply because the Maverick looks better. I didn't plan to shoot a dozen people so I didn't need all those extra slots, not to mention I rather hate losing the darts, and for some reason my brain can only keep track of 4 at any one time. XD

But asides from that, I'd pick the firefly.

Did you consider buying the long shot, it's a sniper rifle. Pretty sweet looking when modded and a black paint job. I was seriously tempted to get one but realized there really wasn't any point because the darts don't go all that far anyways.
tongue.gif

Yea i was considering the longshot but they don't sell em here in Australia, also im pretty sure it couldnt got any further then normal gun anyways XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.