Gaming Getting my PSP in a few hours, just a few questions.

Hammi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I woke up and thought to myself, "I kinda feel like buying a PSP today". So I've been reading through different forums (including this one) and I just have some questions before I buy.

First of all, the battery. A few days ago, some guy posted pictures on the web of a new PSP battery that had protection against hardware modding. (pic)
Since these are pretty new, I'm thinking of buying a white PSP (the one bundled with the star wars game) at circuit city, hopefully those don't have the newer batteries included yet.
Anyways, I'm also interested in getting a better battery for general usage, because I heard the stock psp slim battery is pretty crappy. So I'll make a pandora battery out of the stock one, and get a better one to replace it (instead of fixing it with the pencil).
So here's the first question, is there a wide choice of replacement batteries? Which one is considered the best, and will I be able to find it at circuit city?

Also, does the psp come bundled with a usb cable, or do I need to buy it seperately?

And lastly, which memory cards are considered to be the best? I'm thinking of buying one or two 4gb cards, but which brand should I get?

Thanks for reading.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
1. I wouldn't know, I bought a Pandora's Battery. Although, I wouldn't say the stock Slim battery is crappy.
2. Nope, but you should have one. I had like 4 from various digital cameras and USB HDs.
3. I've always used normal SanDisks (not XTREME X3 UTRAL SPED!!!) and have always been just fine. Some people believe they need the fastest, but you don't really need them imo. I've never encountered slowdowns other than having either GTA in CSO (compressed iso) format, which makes sense because it is CONTSTANTLY reading and decompressing data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu