Getting GBA roms to work on a DS?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Basingthwaighted, Sep 2, 2008.

Sep 2, 2008
  1. Basingthwaighted
    OP

Newcomer Basingthwaighted Newbie

Australia
    I am SO (^&%#%$#%^&&*()*&^%$#@!$%^&*() confused right now... So finger crossed one of you lovely folk can help.

I have a white Nintendo DS, PAL format. With a CYCLODS Evolution card to write the DS roms too. I have recently figured out how to get SNES roms to work which is fantastic but NO MATTER what I do I cannot get GBA roms to work.

I have followed some links and bought a EZ Flash V card that fits into the SLOT 2 but for the life of me I am dying...

Am I missing something?
    What Emulator do I need to add to the card to make GBA's play?
    Can someone please point me in the right direction? My local store has a tonne of old GBA games i stock and I only bought these flashcards to play games to see if I like them before I buy them...

Dave

P.S. HOUR LONG foot rub for whomever helps. lol

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    First of all, don't give me that "I'm only testing the games" crap. If you want to pirate games, go ahead, no one here cares about it, and no one will think any differently of you.

I took this from the official CycloDS manual. It should be easy for you because the CycloDS and EZ-Flash 3 in 1 work very well together.
    The first thing you should do is upgrade your firmware (if you haven't already done so).

3. Trippy

Member Trippy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do I smell the feces of a bull?

4. hdofu

Member hdofu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you need a slot 2 device like the "ez 3 in 1" device mr. "pirate wannabe in denial"

5. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    what about gbaexploader