Getting GBA Cheats Working With 3in1 Tools

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by joe2001, Oct 5, 2008.

Oct 5, 2008
  1. joe2001
    OP

Newcomer joe2001 Member

United Kingdom
    Ive spent too many hours looking at these boards looking for an answer - so I gave in & here Iam. I hope that one of you guys can help me out here...and in plain english please [​IMG]

OK I have a DS lite with a R4DS & the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack. I have no problem in running the games themselves, however I think Iam going wrong when using the 3in1 Tools...as when I have transfered both game & cht to the card its says OK.

When I boot up a game I don't see a menu or anything for selecting the cheats - read me files are not very clear about this. [​IMG]

Any help please? Thanks in advance [​IMG]

PS If this subject is posted elsewhere, I will say sorry now & please leave a link as to where it is. Thanks.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    you need to patch the game with the cheats turned on. If you wanted an accessable cheat menu, you should have gotten a ez flash V slot 1 cart, they are the only ones with cheat loader where you can turn cheats on and off for the 3in1.

3. joe2001
    OP

Newcomer joe2001 Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for that, but I have been trying to patch the game with the codes on & still not getting any joy. [​IMG]

I guess I'll splash out on the other gadget just to play GBA games [​IMG]