Hacking getting games running on vwii @16:9

street

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get out of 4:3 mode when i run new super mario bros on vwii anyone know how i can sort this my tv wont let me change it either says unavailable the vwii side of things works at 16:9 just not when i start a game

Last edited by street,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i cant get out of 4:3 mode when i run new super mario bros on vwii anyone know how i can sort this my tv wont let me change it either says unavailable the vwii side of things works at 16:9 just not when i start a game
If you use a forwarder to launch your USB loader instead of launching it through HBC it should solve that issue (or if not, use another forwarder)

street

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi and thnx for replying how would i install this on my wii u in place of the original hb channel

Last edited by street,

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The title ID of every Sega Master System game starts with L, and every Sega Master System title the console puts it on 4:3 automatically, the title ID of the Homebrew Channel it's "LULZ", the Wii U thinks that it's a Sega game and puts it on 4:3
To fix this you can get a Forwarder for the Homebrew Channel, a Forwarder of the Loader that you are using or a Homebrew app that puts HBC on 16:9 once you enter to the HBC and load the app, I don't remember the name of it tho.

You can install any Forwarder or wad in general with "Yet Another Wad Manager Mod" (YAWMM)
Only install a wad when it's compatible with vWii, obviously, if not you will brick the vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all