Hardware Getting error in Wii Settings and when trying to update.

Manny2319

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the Jap. version of Super Smas Bros. Brawl on my Wii and no I can't get into the setting or update my Wii. My cousin did the same thing but he can still access his settings. We believe the problem is, is that I didn't have my Wii updated for a long time; probably 2-3 months simply because I didn't have a WiiKey or WiiKey config disc. My cousin on the other hand, had updated his Wii two weeks ago and has none of these problems.

Anyway, the error I get when I try to update is:

"You tried to access the adress marc:FIX/US/ENG/Update/Update_index.html, which is currently unavailible. Please make sure that the Web adress (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
- Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

NEED HELP?
- Open the Opera Help (linked but I cant click it)
- Go to Opera's on-line support desk (also llinked and cannot click)"

So does anyone know what I could possibly do or have a Wii Update that they could upload to a website or give to me?

Note: I hope asking for Nintendo software doesn't infringe with this website's poilicy of not asking for illegal software etc. Because Nintendo software is legal
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb