Getting error in Wii Settings and when trying to update.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Manny2319, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Manny2319
    OP

Manny2319 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2008
    United States
    I played the Jap. version of Super Smas Bros. Brawl on my Wii and no I can't get into the setting or update my Wii. My cousin did the same thing but he can still access his settings. We believe the problem is, is that I didn't have my Wii updated for a long time; probably 2-3 months simply because I didn't have a WiiKey or WiiKey config disc. My cousin on the other hand, had updated his Wii two weeks ago and has none of these problems.

Anyway, the error I get when I try to update is:

"You tried to access the adress marc:FIX/US/ENG/Update/Update_index.html, which is currently unavailible. Please make sure that the Web adress (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
    - Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

NEED HELP?
    - Open the Opera Help (linked but I cant click it)
    - Go to Opera's on-line support desk (also llinked and cannot click)"

So does anyone know what I could possibly do or have a Wii Update that they could upload to a website or give to me?

Note: I hope asking for Nintendo software doesn't infringe with this website's poilicy of not asking for illegal software etc. Because Nintendo software is legal [​IMG]

2. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    bricked wii, etc..wait for new update, etc..ssbb US version might help, etc...

3. Manny2319
    OP

Manny2319 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2008
    United States
    Ok, thanks for the help [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice