Getting black screen loading games, but it worked on my other Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by likwidsolutions, Jan 7, 2012.

1. likwidsolutions
    OP

Newcomer likwidsolutions Newbie

United States
    So I have the new Black Wii, with Firmware 4.3U, modded via Letterbomb. I did the HackMii and BootMii stuff, installed IOS 236, 248, and that d2x one, all the right ones. And then USB Loader GX and Configurable USB Loader.

It all worked fine. USB Loader GX loaded all of my games, got about 10. Config USB Loader loaded most of the older ones.

So my friend asked me to mod his system. He has an older white one, installed with 4.3u. I made sure to change the Mac address for Letterbomb, installed that, HackMii, all the same stuff I did for mine, I think.

So I got HBC installed and USB Loader GX and Config USB Loader, and they all start up fine, and they display all my games, but when I select them, it goes to a black screen. On my Wii, it loads instantly, so I know they are compatible. Do you guys know any reason why this might happen? I may have missed an IOS but I'm not positve. I thought that if I had missed an IOS the homebrew wouldn't even load.

Any help here?

EDIT: I realized this may be better in the USB Loader topic. posted it there, mods feel free to delete if it's in the wrong spot.

2. likwidsolutions
    OP

Newcomer likwidsolutions Newbie

United States
    Are there any other optional IOSs that I might install to help? I remember on my other Wii I installed a couple I didnt' need to just in case.

3. person66

Member person66 If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post

Canada
    Did you use ModMii? If not, try re-modding it using that. If the problem is still there then you should post a syscheck of that Wii so that we can check for any issues