Hacking Getting Beyond The Sea Pokewalker Course into my retail SoulSilver

Satetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Now that GTS is down is there any way to inject Beyond The Sea Pokewalker Course into my retail SoulSilver? If no one invented a way so far then is it even possible to do it somehow?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
you can do it with cheats... or inject a pkm file iirc...
i didn't tried this, but it should't be hard..
you could also modify a distribution rom, if the event is sended to the SS game (that then sends the flag to the pokewalker) shouldn't be a problem...

do you have a flashcart or are able to use action replay?

Satetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you can do it with cheats... or inject a pkm file iirc...
i didn't tried this, but it should't be hard..
you could also modify a distribution rom, if the event is sended to the SS game (that then sends the flag to the pokewalker) shouldn't be a problem...

do you have a flashcart or are able to use action replay?

How in the world can you turn a Pokewalker course into .pkm file? What are you talking about. I have a flashcart and I can get second DS. I know about distribution roms but the problem is there's no wondercard or anything with this specific Coruse because it was activated after connecting to the GTS. Look it up on bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beyond_the_Sea_(Pokéwalker_Route)

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

wilso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there are many ways 2 do it
but the easiest way is to just inject a wondercard into your sav
you must be able to get your sav from the cart tho
another way is to make a distrobution version wiht a flashcart
dqn136.jpg
25gezns.jpg
Edit: woops didn't read your other post if you have a flashcart you can easily do this =P

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
How in the world can you turn a Pokewalker course into .pkm file? What are you talking about. I have a flashcart and I can get second DS. I know about distribution roms but the problem is there's no wondercard or anything with this specific Coruse because it was activated after connecting to the GTS. Look it up on bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beyond_the_Sea_(Pokéwalker_Route)

i tried to help you,
"how in the world" are you rude to a person who is trying to help you? why are you talking like that?
look it up on google how to appreciate people trying to help. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+not+be+rude+on+the+internet

anyway, users after me just explained how to do it (which apparently i was not that wrong)

Reactions: Heran Bago

Satetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
there are many ways 2 do it
but the easiest way is to just inject a wondercard into your sav
you must be able to get your sav from the cart tho
another way is to make a distrobution version wiht a flashcart
dqn136.jpg
25gezns.jpg
Edit: woops didn't read your other post if you have a flashcart you can easily do this =P
Thanks man but I don't know where can I find Beyond The Sea wondercard file? Or is it possible to create one in some tool like mystery Gift editor?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you have a slot-1 flash cart follow what I said you'll get the course unlocked I have it unlocked by using unlock all pokewalker courses AR code. NitroHax allows you to use AR codes without using a .nds on a flash card or an ActionReplay card.

Satetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
if you have a slot-1 flash cart follow what I said you'll get the course unlocked I have it unlocked by using unlock all pokewalker courses AR code. NitroHax allows you to use AR codes without using a .nds on a flash card or an ActionReplay card.
But to do that I would have to dump the sav file using Wi-fi and then overwrite it because I have retail SoulSilver linked with Pokewalker. Am I right?

wilso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah I just made it from scratch took like a minute 2 do just use the mystery editor (the program looks overwhelming but its really easy 2 use) and you should be good (cant test the course because i lost both my pokewalkers but it looks like it worked)

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But to do that I would have to dump the sav file using Wi-fi and then overwrite it because I have retail SoulSilver linked with Pokewalker. Am I right?

Sorry but you are wrong NitroHax is a homebrew for using AR codes on retail game cards you load up your flash card boot up nitrohax (i've never used it, there's instructions on the page I linked on how to use it) I believe you enter the AR code enable it then swap the flash card with the retail game card and use the code as it's intended to be used, for example the unlock all courses code is activated by pressing select on the main menu.

I play HG on my R4i Gold with a DS lite in case your wondering

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night