SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shpinxis said:
I was wondering if there was a way to get savedata (ones that dont allow you to copy or move) from a wii if it only had the HBC and no like cIOS or anything
Savegame Extractor/Installer "should" do the job, if you can get them to load (you should be able to load them by loading LoadMii from HBC and loading them from there)

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have not had issue loading savegame manager from HBC, I don't think loadmii is necessary. With savegame manager you can take saves from one wii to another. I dont' think it works with base57 ios, not really sure. Works fine with cios249 r17.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I had something like that when trying 'Savegame manager' (Actually I think there was actually 2 programs - one called 'Savegame Extractor' & the other 'Savegame Installer' )

I then stumbled across 'Savegame Manager GX' through the HBC Browser & tried it & that worked just fine - the only thing is I'm not 100% if I (re)softmodded my Wii with 'ModMii' or not between attempts

One other thing I've just remembered - I think there's was a file associated with Savegame Manager GX, (sorry can't remember what it was called) that 'tells' it where to look for save files, which when I first tried it - was pointing to the wrong, non-existent, folder (it was a very old version of 'GX' that I had @ the time - might've been fixed since then)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
I had something like that when trying 'Savegame manager' (Actually I think there was actually 2 programs - one called 'Savegame Extractor' & the other 'Savegame Installer' )

Savegame Manager and Savegame Extractor/Installer are separate things. Extractor/Installer does not require cIOS, hence I recommended it as he asked for a tool which did NOT require a patched IOS. Savegame Manager (and Savegame Manager GX) does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup