Gaming Getting a fast kill in Brawl

European

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are probably many ways to do this, but I found a fast way to do it. Set maps to random to save some time. Go to Special Brawl and select Fast speed. Set the damage ratio at 9. Set the handicap of your enemy to 300%. Select Pit and an enemy. When the battle starts, press B. You should be able to KO the enemy with a single attack, ending the match in a few seconds. Press start to start a new fight. Rinse and repeat. Be sure to select a heavy enemy so that he's easy to hit. On some levels, you'll be forced to move to hit the enemy. Also, be sure to set the difficulty level of the enemy to a low one. You could also probably play against a human if you want.

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
cheers mate im gunna try this now i really wana get sonic
tongue.gif
lol

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
The best way to make fast kill is this one :

Select Special Brawl, select 150 HP and go to selection screen. Take FOX as your character and give computer "King Dedede". Set Dedede's life to only 1HP.

Go to the option menu, and select the 4th choice for the stage selection type (it will choose a stage automatically for you).

Start a match. Use fox's blaster to instakill Dedede. This is the fastest way to have Full Roster in a few time. I made 200 kills in 2 hours with this method
wink.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The best way to make fast kill is this one :

Select Special Brawl, select 150 HP and go to selection screen. Take FOX as your character and give computer "King Dedede". Set Dedede's life to only 1HP.

Go to the option menu, and select the 4th choice for the stage selection type (it will choose a stage automatically for you).

Start a match. Use fox's blaster to instakill Dedede. This is the fastest way to have Full Roster in a few time. I made 200 kills in 2 hours with this method
wink.gif
I did it the exact same way Shuny did.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France

Timbaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's an even easier way; select special brawl, Stamina, flower on head, high speed, computer hp 1, your own more than that.
Match starts, flower gives you damage, cpu dies
biggrin.gif

kagelump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's an even easier way; select special brawl, Stamina, flower on head, high speed, computer hp 1, your own more than that.
Match starts, flower gives you damage, cpu diesÂ
biggrin.gif

i've been using thsi method too
best part is, you don't even have to be in front of the tv
just bring your wiimote around the house, and press + and use the two rumbles as cues

tojomajojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait why dont you just play the game to unlock the characters instead of just doing the vs. thing. i think sakurai put that in the game for noobs who couldnt beat classic on very easy so even they have a chance

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
wait why dont you just play the game to unlock the characters instead of just doing the vs. thing. i think sakurai put that in the game for noobs who couldnt beat classic on very easy so even they have a chance
I think there is multiple requirements to unlock a character including both story mode and vs. mode, and you need to meet both in order to unlock that character.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I think there is multiple requirements to unlock a character including both story mode and vs. mode, and you need to meet both in order to unlock that character.

Nope, they are separate requirements. So you either do Requirement A) or B) or C) to unlock the character.
Usually its either through SSE, Number of Brawls, or something random.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning