ROM Hack Getting a black screen when I launch pokemon ultra sun/moon via Gateway-3ds

nandhakumar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using gateway 3ds on emunand 11.0 and GW ver4.2b ( not sure how to use cfw thats y im sticking with gateway) and when I launch the Pkmon Ultra sun rom I get a black screen( I have done card1to2, added private header and have converted to 3dz and my microsd card is in exfat). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using gateway 3ds on emunand 11.0 and GW ver4.2b ( not sure how to use cfw thats y im sticking with gateway) and when I launch the Pkmon Ultra sun rom I get a black screen( I have done card1to2, added private header and have converted to 3dz and my microsd card is in exfat). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I highly suggest ditching gateway for a more conventional cfw such as lumacfw for ease of access and stability. You also won't need to worry about a separate sd card or private headers. You can even download pirated games free games or games you've purchased previously and totally nothing illegal through freeshop directly from the 3ds. You also free up a gb on your sd card from ditching your emunand. You can also update the console and your games without having to worry about anything.

nandhakumar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly suggest ditching gateway for a more conventional cfw such as lumacfw for ease of access and stability. You also won't need to worry about a separate sd card or private headers. You can even download pirated games free games or games you've purchased previously and totally nothing illegal through freeshop directly from the 3ds. You also free up a gb on your sd card from ditching your emunand. You can also update the console and your games without having to worry about anything.

I realized that and I got luma. THanks for the help

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1