Hacking Getting 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 red squar when launching NTR Launcher

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I'm trying to get my 2DXL detect my R4 Upgrade Revolution, but I'm always getting this sort of loading screen. I tried reformatting the 2GB SD card to Fat32 and Fat and I'm getting the same issue. Please help.

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where can I see the RESETSLOT1 in the configuration file?

Found it on the 1.9.8 file, now I'm getting a white screen

Last edited by kaizen,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can I see the RESETSLOT1 in the configuration file?
It's a text with *.ini file extension. You make it yourself with those lines where after the = sign, 0 is false (off) and 1 is true (on). If you're not sure how to set yours, you can install NTR Launcher v2.2 converted in *.cia from this starter kit. Go in the nds folder and open the NTR_Launcher.ini with a text editor. Just know that you can't use this file between difference versions of NTR Launcher as there were main & alternate builds and certain options removed in newer versions.

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a text with *.ini file extension. You make it yourself with those lines where after the = sign, 0 is false (off) and 1 is true (on). If you're not sure how to set yours, you can install NTR Launcher v2.2 converted in *.cia from this starter kit. Go in the nds folder and open the NTR_Launcher.ini with a text editor. Just know that you can't use this file between difference versions of NTR Launcher as there were main & alternate builds and certain options removed in newer versions.

I found the ini file from the 1.9.8 release, modified it, installed the cia from the 1.9.8 release, then install the one from the 1.9.9 release and now I'm getting a white screen.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the ini file from the 1.9.8 release, modified it, installed the cia from the 1.9.8 release, then install the one from the 1.9.9 release and now I'm getting a white screen.
You did catch the part about different versions of NTR Launcher can't use the same ntr_launcher.ini, right? The official v1.9.9 release was actually an alternate build if you see that earlier mentioned post. The *.ini file will do nothing if it's not written correctly.

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You did catch the part about different versions of NTR Launcher can't use the same ntr_launcher.ini, right? The official v1.9.9 release was actually an alternate build if you see that earlier mentioned post. The *.ini file will do nothing if it's not written correctly.

So does that mean that the ini file for 1.9.8 wont worked with the 1.9.9 cia? I tried the NTR Launcher 3D and I'm getting the same white screen.

Edit, how do I convert the 2.2 to cia without an DSi? I only have a 2DSXL.

Last edited by kaizen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr