Gaming Get Zorua/Zoroark without using Relocator!

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What you need:
Any 2 DS system.
Pokemon White/Black (Real cart)
Flashcart device holds Pokemon White/Black (ROM)

All you have to do is select "Event Pokemons For Zorua and Zoroak at Box 8 Slot 27-30 (Press L+R)" under the Event Code folder on your flashcart device (I'm using Acekard 2i) using the latest GBAtemp cheat database on your Pokemon White/Black (ROM). Get any Pokemon (a weak Pokemon you don't really need or you can trade your own Pokemon back after you done the event.) you want to trade with on your legit cart of Pokemon White/Black. Put Celebi and/or any one of the Johto Trio Dogs in the party on your flash cart and both 2 DS players must visit the Wireless Communication (upstairs on the left side in the PokeCenter) and trade them! Visit Zorua and/or Zoroak and the event will work smoothly like it plan to be.

Honestly this trick does work for me as I was bored and I wanted to get Zorua legit by using event version of Celebi from my flashcart. So yeah try it out!

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dr.Aqua said:
What is the point of this thread?

How dare you disrespect me with a post like that.
angry.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, you can just breed and trade for Zorua/Zoroark.
Japan even had a mystery gift event that gave you a zoroark.
You even get to see Zorua/Zoroark for your pokédex entries, which lets you search the global trade station.

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Dude, you can just breed and trade for Zorua/Zoroark.
Japan even had a mystery gift event that gave you a zoroark.
You even get to see Zorua/Zoroark for your pokédex entries, which lets you search the global trade station.

Yeah but what about people who cannot trade online on thier DS and they have a flashcart as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.