Hardware Get your wallets ready, a UK retailer will Soon™ be selling the Switch for £198.50 (€233 /$247)!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 7,310
  • Replies 67
  • Likes 6

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
That's strange. This is what they state for International Shipping:

We are pleased to be able to ship items of upto 2kg of weight to anywhere in the world. Where we can, we will also send items that weight above 2kg. Please note that if you try to buy an item from outside the UK that weighs more than 2kg, then this may will be removed from your basket at checkout. It varies from country to country however we can deliver to most European destinations parcels that weigh upto 15kg!

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/c/delivery.php

Zelda:BotW has been available for £40 with the Amazon £50 discount and GameSeek has it currently for £45.00 which is currently the lowest price around. Very has the WiiU version of Zelda:BotW for £34.99 (C&C).

Yeah £198 would be a bargain

Yeah £198 is amazing, probably won't go lower for a long time, You have to pay before it's dispatched, is there anything really risky I need to know about this?

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Yeah £198 is amazing, probably won't go lower for a long time, You have to pay before it's dispatched, is there anything really risky I need to know about this?

Yeah dude same

i just pmed their FB page and their agent said if i preorder now i pay £198.80 which is only for the Neon version

But we can only pre order the neon version once they open up the pre orders.

For grey we will need to wait untill after March 3rd where im guessing they wont be £198 anymore

richy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a warning for anyone thinking about buying from Gameseek: Their customer service is near non-existent if something goes wrong. Seriously, it's crap. I pretty much pay for everything on my credit card and in all the [many!] years of doing so I've never ever had to phone my credit card company to do a chargeback against anyone... and then I bought a game from Gameseek.

I'm not saying they're a dodgy company, they will probably get your order correct, but they must have something like one employee who only works every other Tuesday between 9am and 9:15am to handle their entire customer service department. No-one ever answers the phone, even my credit card company couldn't get hold of them when they looked into my claim. They either have the most aggressive spam filter ever created or they just delete email when it comes in as you never get a reply. The only way to get their attention appears to be via Twitter and you can call me an old fashioned git if you want but you shouldn't have to post public messages regarding an order you've made just get a reply from a firm. It's wrong on so many levels.

Anyway, that's my public service announcement over and done with ;)

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Just a warning for anyone thinking about buying from Gameseek: Their customer service is near non-existent if something goes wrong. Seriously, it's crap. I pretty much pay for everything on my credit card and in all the [many!] years of doing so I've never ever had to phone my credit card company to do a chargeback against anyone... and then I bought a game from Gameseek.

I'm not saying they're a dodgy company, they will probably get your order correct, but they must have something like one employee who only works every other Tuesday between 9am and 9:15am to handle their entire customer service department. No-one ever answers the phone, even my credit card company couldn't get hold of them when they looked into my claim. They either have the most aggressive spam filter ever created or they just delete email when it comes in as you never get a reply. The only way to get their attention appears to be via Twitter and you can call me an old fashioned git if you want but you shouldn't have to post public messages regarding an order you've made just get a reply from a firm. It's wrong on so many levels.

Anyway, that's my public service announcement over and done with ;)

I think I may not purchase from Gameseek unless it is £200 after pre-orders or unless there is an update, ill see

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Is it possible to pre-order this from Morocco via PayPal? Doubt it because:
  • Nintendo and GameSeek do not officially support Morocco
  • Local Moroccan retailers will take a few days to import from Spain
  • The price may increase depending on the retailer (MAD 3,500-4,000)

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Is it possible to pre-order this from Morocco via PayPal? Doubt it because:
  • Nintendo and GameSeek do not officially support Morocco
  • Local Moroccan retailers will take a few days to import from Spain
  • The price may increase depending on the retailer (MAD 3,500-4,000)

If Price only goes up a bit from Gameseek I will get a Switch for launch, I hardly buy anything else these days :D

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If Price only goes up a bit from Gameseek I will get a Switch for launch, I hardly buy anything else these days :D

Yeah so i contacted gameseek head on and they said their legit and that they deliver items without faults.

Now i did specifically ask about the switch since i am quite interested in the £198 deal.

But yeah i just think it comes down to individual experience. Plus if they are as bad as everyone says they are then well the payment is through Paypal so i would get my money back

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Yeah so i contacted gameseek head on and they said their legit and that they deliver items without faults.

Now i did specifically ask about the switch since i am quite interested in the £198 deal.

But yeah i just think it comes down to individual experience. Plus if they are as bad as everyone says they are then well the payment is through Paypal so i would get my money back

Only issue is I think they are sold out and with 7 days left we won't get that price point, I have set up stock alert, what do you think?
Will anymore come in stock before release date?
Will price shift after March 3rd to £279.99?

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Only issue is I think they are sold out and with 7 days left we won't get that price point, I have set up stock alert, what do you think?
Will anymore come in stock before release date?
Will price shift after March 3rd to £279.99?

I think price from March 3rd till September /October will be £280 but holiday season should see a price drop to £250 maybe

But regarding the £198 Gameseek Deal

Basically

From what their update said

As long as Both of us have Made an account and set up stock alerts.(Which i have for both console varients) We will be eligable to be one of the few who are able to buy the neon switch for £198.50

So now its pretty much a game of how good our luck is. Im known as having bad luck so im not getting hopes up and im preparing to pay £280 in May for the system but there is a possiblity i might get picked!

and im from Uk too so shipping is free which makes this whole thing alot more awesome!

Man wouldnt it be awesome if both of us got the chance to get this awesome deal

Btw gameseek said Nintendo will deliver stock to them on Monday and Tuesday. From that point on its pretty much like this " they chose randomly and if your picked you get it for £198.50" which is understandable and reduces Bullshit like site crashes since only the chosen can enter nirvana

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I think price from March 3rd till September /October will be £280 but holiday season should see a price drop to £250 maybe

But regarding the £198 Gameseek Deal

Basically

From what their update said

As long as Both of us have Made an account and set up stock alerts.(Which i have for both console varients) We will be eligable to be one of the few who are able to buy the neon switch for £198.50

So now its pretty much a game of how good our luck is. Im known as having bad luck so im not getting hopes up and im preparing to pay £280 in May for the system but there is a possiblity i might get picked!

and im from Uk too so shipping is free which makes this whole thing alot more awesome!

Man wouldnt it be awesome if both of us got the chance to get this awesome deal

Btw gameseek said Nintendo will deliver stock to them on Monday and Tuesday. From that point on its pretty much like this " they chose randomly and if your picked you get it for £198.50" which is understandable and reduces Bullshit like site crashes since only the chosen can enter nirvana

I see, best of luck, let me check and see

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Damn, I wish I lived in the U.K.
Still wouldn't have enough money for it though...

In UK apparently retailers will set their own price
This is interesting but don't worry, end of year there will be a price drop
I recommend asking someone to get it for you as a gift first, I'm going to try my dad, wish me luck

Reactions: Seliph

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
So the console will only sell two million units in a five year span? FML. Well, time to give up hope.

Hmm, what do you mean?
I am starting to feel the first year might potentially be really good;
(Sonic 2k17, Sonic Mania, Mario, Splatoon 2, Zelda, Snipperclips, Arms, Minecraft, Skyrim, Ultra Street Fighter 2, NBA 2K17, FIFA)

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hmm, what do you mean?
I am starting to feel the first year might potentially be really good;
(Sonic 2k17, Sonic Mania, Mario, Splatoon 2, Zelda, Snipperclips, Arms, Minecraft, Skyrim, Ultra Street Fighter 2, NBA 2K17, FIFA)

And the second year with that new smt, DQ 11 and maybe DQ 10 localised. and maybe a FFXIV port to the switch please Square!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1