Get WiiU Sports Club Sports Free?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Eastonator12, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Eastonator12
    OP

Eastonator12 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    I've tried finding it on the titlekey site, but there's no dlc for the sports available. Is there a way to get the sports without buying them? I have installed the game/update with WUP Installer. thanks

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    The DLC is indeed available. You can download it and install it using WUP Installer.

3. Eastonator12
    OP

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    Hmm, I couldn’t see it on “that titlekey site”. Is it not on there? Any way you could dm me a link? Thanks

4. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Sharing copyrighted content is against the rules, sorry
    You'll have to search further, as I installed the EUR DLC via WUPInstaller many months ago

5. Eastonator12
    OP

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    Ah, ok. Is the dlc you’re talking about unlock the sports for good? And if I have the US version of the game, would the EUR dlc be incompatible? Thanks

6. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Yes, it unlocks all the sports for good
    If your game is a USA title you need the USA DLC, EUR or JAP DLCs won't work with it

7. Eastonator12
    OP

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    aight thanks. is that dlc anywhere on the titlekey site? or am I just dumb, i cant seem to find it anywhere...

EDIT: I found the titlekey. but wiiu usb helper is broken, and I need a title.tik to download the dlc, which isn't on the site... is there a cmd tool or something else I can use to download it?

Last edited by Eastonator12, Sep 30, 2018