get well soon twin retro

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What happened to twin? :(
Thank you all again for being so patient. I feel like I have an obligation to update you on the situation of the contest.

Before I explain further I just want to make a few things clear.

1. The contest WILL be judged.
2. There will be a further delay of the contest results
3. I take partial responsibility for this taking so long

That being said, the family problems I have been dealing with is, a few members of my family have come down ill with the flu. I have been taking care of them for the most part, and I haven't been able to do much with the contest. My body has been fighting this flu for about a week now, and I have finally fallen ill with it as well. I have asked the other staff members to help me judge this contest, because as of now, I don't have the focus or the energy I need to fairly judge this contest. If I were to do so, it wouldn't be fair to those who entered, especially with the quality of submissions this time around. So, I think it should be said that I do admit partial fault in the time it's taken thus far. I should have asked for help earlier when I felt myself fighting off this flu in the first place.

I hope you'll have the patience to stick it out a little more, and thank you again for your patience up to this point.

-Twin

I'm also opening this topic for discussion for the time being.

Also get well soon, my friend!

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep-calm-and-get-well-soon-22.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat