Get This $14 Dongle with Fast Shipping!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by ShaytheStar, Sep 16, 2018.

1. ShaytheStar
    OP

ShaytheStar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United States
    my bed
    I thought someone might be interested in this great budget dongle I got from Aliexpress, made with a Trinket M0. Here are some pictures. The model I received was black, not transparent, but that looks better. It can charge via both USBs, I think, or at least the USB-A. Looks handsome inside. I live in Northeast U.S.A. and although it shipped from China, it got here on the very first day of the large delivery window, 2 weeks and 6 days after I ordered it. The tracking information wasn't updated correctly, which was the only issue. I didn't expect it for a while, to say the least. I don't like how you can't pick your own payload .bin to use, but you can load CTCaer's hekate 4.0 and launch your own payload from there, which gets rid of the otherwise worrying issue. Also, the jig doesn't work. It comes with one, but it hasn't worked once for me. Just 3D print one. The entire dongle is 3 inches long and 1 inch thick.

Instructions (paper given isn't sufficent): https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=574117333692

Buy it here!: https://s.aliexpress.com/Vna6Rzyl

Obviously, I'm not sponsored or anything, but I'm just very pleased! This creator also has a modchip if you're interested in that.

Attached Files:

Last edited by ShaytheStar, Sep 16, 2018
  2. gizmomelb

gizmomelb GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2006
    Australia
    mine took nearly a month to be delivered to Australia, and we're practically next door to China

3. ShaytheStar
    OP

ShaytheStar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United States
    my bed
    That's really strange....

4. TimeMaster

TimeMaster GBAtemp Regular

Jun 11, 2017
    Canada