Get these Glasses.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Forstride, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Forstride
    OP

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    [​IMG]

I saw that these glasses were only for the pros so of course I had to purchase this quality product. Without hesitation I pulled out my credit card which of course has the MLG PRO logo on it. Typed those digits into the computer and BAM in 5 days I had my hands on the most uber leet glasses around. I slapped those bad boys on and instantly lost 10 pounds grew manly stubble and my phone started ringing from all the super models asking for my godlyness to come and create pro gamer babies with them. My computer is of course top of the line but the second I had these glasses on my RAM doubled, My quad core turned into a OctoCore and my monitor turned into a holographic display.
    If you ever want to be pro like me you have to get these glasses. They are made by the gods for the gods. So if you are not a pro gamer and try to wear these you will go blind.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. monkat

monkat I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.

Banned
    May 21, 2009
    United States
    Virginia
    Oh dear lord...$80...

3. Paarish

Paarish Connor's Nublet

Aug 26, 2009
    Married to DinohScene
    AWESOME *grabs wallet*

4. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    dont buy this the game is cheaper then this all these are is orange tinted glasses and I have nerf protective eyewear and they do the same so buy yourself a cheaper pair of glasses with the the orange tint they do the same thing and I got the nerf for 10$ and they came with a gun and sheild I would give these a -10 I was gonna put piece of c r a p for my summary but it wouldnt let me and I had to space it to put it here

5. PeregrinFig

PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

Jun 18, 2010
    United States
    Michigan
    Wow, I read the thing where the guy said the game is cheaper than them, but I find it both hilarious and disgusting that it's actually true. [​IMG]

6. Shinigami357

Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Jul 29, 2010
    You like your bargains, don't you? How about a pair of shinigami eyes? Only half your remaining life span, totally worth it.

[​IMG]

7. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
  8. ineap09

ineap09 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2010
    Guyana
    Many places. O_O MemeLove: 4/5
    Holy. Flippin'. Crap.
    I cannot remember ever laughing so hard at typed words.
    Those reviews are the epitome of epic hilariousness.
    [​IMG]

9. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    There was a similar reaction here. Especially since these reviews don't lie. It's an awesome, multi-purpose, monster belaying weapon of mass distribution. [​IMG]

10. Frogman

Frogman This could be you!

Sep 20, 2009
    Aus