Get "SpaceChem" and "Space Pirates and Zombies" for fr

Vanth88

Private
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Onlive is once again giving away free indie games for the second week in a row. Because their last post received 2000 shares they are giving away two games, "SpaceChem" and "Space Pirates and Zombies". Basically all you have to do is:
1. Follow the links based on your region
a. United States: www.onlive.com/indieredeem/US2FORND
b. United Kingdom: www.onlive.co.uk/indieredeem/UK2FORND
c. Belgium: www.onlive.be/indieredeem/BE2FORND

2. Follow the instructions on the code redemption page to redeem your first game

3. Click the “Redeem another game” link to redeem your second game

Warning: These codes will not be redeemable in the OnLive application. They are only fully redeemable through the links provided.

So make sure you select one of the games, redeem that, then go back and redeem the second one.

For next weeks final free indie giveaway they'll give out not one, not two, not even three... but FOUR indie games! IF everyone shares AND likes their post 2,000 times. This doesn't seem all that hard to achieve considering last weeks challenge was just to share the post 2,000 times. So I wonder what next weeks games will be? hmmm.

Again next week will be the final free indie giveaway. So if anyone has issues with me posting Onlive stuff don't worry because next week will be my last.

SpaceChem:

Space Pirates and Zombies

Source:
Onlive's Facebook

Extra Links:
Onlive's "SpaceChem" Page
Onlive's "Space Pirates and Zombies" Page

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my copies earlier this morning. I'll play with them later. Right now I'm still hooked on "LOTR: War in the North", which is currently on sale on OnLive for $5.00!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legitimately obtaining anything related to pirates (space or otherwise) always leaves me feeling a little conflicted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse