Hacking Get Ready For CFW Nintendo Switch: Fusée Gelée (ALL FIRMWARE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 256 GB sd cards will come in handy :D I'll just keep my switch on 4.1.0 until this is released... Smash bros and pokemon better wait....

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't been keeping up on any Switch mods but to get this correct am I too assume this CFW works on any firmware ie the latest 5.1.1? or just say 5x to be easy. Also is it future proof say for example they rolled out 6x in the near future?

The faq makes it sound like it works on any firmware but surely that's not true?

Q: I've upgraded my Switch to a version higher than 4.1. Any chance I'm still going to get CFW e.g. via Fusée Gelée?

Assuming you have the switch in your hands at the time this is posted-- and thus a current hardware revision-- you'll still get access to Atmosphère at the same time as everyone else. The core Fusée Gelée vulnerability doesn't care about firmware version.

Last edited by Reecey,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then no difference between fw 1.0 and others fw?
They say to stay as low as possible because of inconvenience. But If you want to update and really need to go for it :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I haven't been keeping up on any Switch mods but to get this correct am I too assume this CFW works on any firmware ie the latest 5.1.1? or just say 5x to be easy. Also is it future proof say for example they rolled out 6x in the near future?
They cant patch it with current bootroms since they are all filled up on these revisions. afaik

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
They say to stay as low as possible because of inconvenience. But If you want to update and really need to go for it :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They cant patch it with current bootroms since they are all filled up on these revisions. afaik
So is that a yes? it works on any firmware. Remember your taking to a layman here on this switch cfw.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
  • A tri-wing screwdriver set that other people attest works on the Switch. This isn't a mandatory component in some cases, but if you decide you want to e.g. go the 'easy hard-mod' option, you'll likely want to have this on hand.
what tip size do you need for tri-wing screwdriver? the one for wii doesn't seem to fit

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, it's months away and people are already deleting software from their console, ordering SD cards etc etc.

It's a really awful title OP.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

x0x0

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not just a click bait, it's just reality. Each Firmware will get CFW. Fly to the store for the switch and do not wait. It's a similar failure that we know from PS3.
PDz6rT5.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-6_18-26-34.png
    upload_2018-4-6_18-26-34.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 267
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: