Hacking Get Ready For CFW Nintendo Switch: Fusée Gelée (ALL FIRMWARE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterwin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
mgJ15Li.jpeg

What do I need to use Fusée Gelée? Does this vary between firmware versions? Between hardware revisions?

Fusée Gelée has roughly the same modes of operation on all currenthardware revisions, no matter the firmware version.

Here's a rough list of things that you might want to have on hand come release:

• The normal things you use to play with your Switch-- you know, your Switch, some Joycons.
  • A nicely-sized microSD card. I can't yet tell you for sure what size or speed-class you should get at the moment, but I wouldn't go smaller than 64GiB.
  • A USB A-to-C cable-- like the one that comes with the Pro Controller. One of the first payloads you'll want to run with Fusée Gelée is my "mass storage" payload, which will allow you to mount your Switch's internal memory and backup your NAND. This will prevent any further mishaps, and should be considered mandatory.
  • A tri-wing screwdriver set that other people attest works on the Switch. This isn't a mandatory component in some cases, but if you decide you want to e.g. go the 'easy hard-mod' option, you'll likely want to have this on hand.

SOURCE: http://www.ktemkin.com/faq-fusee-gelee/

Last edited by Masterwin,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mgJ15Li.jpeg

What do I need to use Fusée Gelée? Does this vary between firmware versions? Between hardware revisions?

Fusée Gelée has roughly the same modes of operation on all currenthardware revisions, no matter the firmware version.

Here's a rough list of things that you might want to have on hand come release:

• The normal things you use to play with your Switch-- you know, your Switch, some Joycons.
  • A nicely-sized microSD card. I can't yet tell you for sure what size or speed-class you should get at the moment, but I wouldn't go smaller than 64GiB.
  • A USB A-to-C cable-- like the one that comes with the Pro Controller. One of the first payloads you'll want to run with Fusée Gelée is my "mass storage" payload, which will allow you to mount your Switch's internal memory and backup your NAND. This will prevent any further mishaps, and should be considered mandatory.
  • A tri-wing screwdriver set that other people attest works on the Switch. This isn't a mandatory component in some cases, but if you decide you want to e.g. go the 'easy hard-mod' option, you'll likely want to have this on hand.

SOURCE: http://www.ktemkin.com/faq-fusee-gelee/
I literally have a 64GB SD card. And a Pro Controller charging cable. My dad probably also has a tri-wing.
I hope it doesn't matter that... I've got all of my games... on my SD Card... *exits room*

EDIT: OH GOD WHY
pmtjbLt.png

EDIT-2: I've archived some of my games. Now I've got 7GB of storage left. Is that enough?

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I assume this is really not necessary because you don't have to open the console in anyway.

I just ordered a 128GB card from amazon to prepare for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.