Get paid to do surveys

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by joshthesim, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2008

Get paid to do surveys by joshthesim at 9:31 AM (1,044 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. joshthesim
    OP

Newcomer joshthesim Newbie

United States
    Hey,

So i've been doing some surveys lately in my bored spare time (Haha), trying to find the best site in terms of rewards and ones that are trusted, and not just trying to scam you.
    (holy... there's so many scams)

Anyway, i found a good one, so help me out [​IMG].

It's for local (Australians) and international customers, and is free, so you have nothing to lose.

NO

If you're interested, that's my referral link.

I only get points for referring if you complete surveys worth 20 points or more, haha.

Thanks.

2. warmijwilfaain

Member warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

United Kingdom
    Mrhrhr, a 'site that finally isn't a scam', how many times have I seen that [​IMG]

But yeah, sure, might give these sites a whirl some time... I do have a friend who got a PS3 out of one, so sure.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    These sort of posts are not allowed, you can have it in your signature but not as a post.

4. Dylaan

Member Dylaan GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    There are actually decent survey sites out there, ones that don't rely on stupid referrals... A survey pays maybe $2.50 on average, it might take 15 minutes to fill out... Depends if you have time to burn. I've got $20 sitting in PayPal and another $50 on the way after I finish one more survey. It does pay to look around. [​IMG]

5. jpxdude

Member jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I do a similar legit survey that pays through paypal. It takes ages to earn IMO, but passes the time at work! I currently have about 10GBP worth sitting in paypal at the mo from surveys.

6. Topfragger

Member Topfragger GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    This is ILLEGAL You Know.

*everyone starts wacking with wiffle bats* THIS IS IL-E-GAL YOU! Caaaake! F*#K

seriously, don't trust reward sites their AIDS their designed to be a continuing cycle chain to get more people to serve their crappy survey sites.

you get promised a PSP if you and 5 other friends fill out the survery
    BUT WAIT! your friends must refer 5 other people who must fill out the survey and those people must refer another 5 people each and all have to do the survey.

and it just goes on....and on....and on....and they make allot of money out of it and then you wonder "Why did i do this shite in the first place? Oh yeah for a PSP....Hang on?!?! Where the bloody ass is it?!?!"
    then you go to contact them and find the site that hosted the offer has closed.

7. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    Hadrian speaks the truth. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.