Gaming Get it while it's hot, Metal Gear Solid SE 3D Demo Available NOW

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D Demo is out, Get it while it's hot ...

IMG_0134Medium.jpg

IMG_0136Medium.jpg

IMG_0137Medium.jpg

IMG_0143Medium.jpg

Update : you can QR the code below with your 3DS to get straight to the demo, enjoy.

418757_10150541392990986_285152375985_9332933_164355971_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

It should be noted that this demo is not representative of the final game as it's an older build from TGS.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
It should be noted that this demo is not representative of the final game as it's an older build from last E3.

Are you sure of that? If that's the case, it defeats the purpose of this demo.

People from Europe, how is the demo?

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's suppose to be out in North America Today Feb 16th, Yet it is not in eShop :-(

"Konami has announced that a demo for the game will land in the 3DS's eShop tomorrow, February 16 in North America"

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That 30 use thing bugs me...are there any other notable examples of demo's of this nature which are limited in such a way? PSP demo's were always much better in that respect.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The frame rate in game is perfectly fine. I've encountered just a few stutters and there is a lower frame rate in cutscenes. I also found my 3DS heated up a huge amount though I have been on it for hours and it is plugged in charging too. Some textures look quite poor. The colour is greatly improved though. The controls are also much better, even without circle pad pro. Not sure why the 3D turns off when you enter first person shooting though, that was a mystery.

Definitely one of the top 10 3DS games so far imo.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the QR code and it gave me "This software is currently not available". Then I realized I'm not in England and now I feel like an idiot. ._.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The game was only released in the eshop around 2.15PM or so GMT 0 time... So it's normal if the USA version isn't released yet seeing as it's still early on the US

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@omega59 - NA eshop updates at noon eastern time.

@xist - All of the demos so far have been use limited, but there really hasn't been a reason to play them more then a few times anyways.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
@xist - All of the demos so far have been use limited, but there really hasn't been a reason to play them more then a few times anyways.

Yeah, i knew that the previous 3DS demo's were limited but i meant instances on other platforms. This just seems like unnecessary funnelling....if the demo's have little reason to go back to them, why cut people off after 30 uses? Seems a little controlling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: