Hacking Get Fieldrunners for free and turn it LEGIT!!

DiegitusXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As most of you know, a guide was released showing how to use the game Fieldrunners to downgrade an 11.0 firmware 3ds to 10.4 and using an 11.0 exploit, be able downgrade further. Some may be in the position where they can't get the game by legitimately buying it as they have a ticket or have pirated it before. If you have that problem, here is the guide to fix it (or any other game for that matter, just look for your game's titleID)

Please Note: Before any others ask, as long as you buy the game and not pirate in any way, it will transfer over during the system transfer.

1. Open FBI. (If you don't have Fieldrunners installed, just the ticket, skip to step 4.)
  2. Go to the titles section and find Fieldrunners. (if you are having trouble, press select and turn "Show SD" to red)
  3. Once there, delete the title. (Write down the titleID)
  4. Back out to the main menu and go to the Tickets section.
  5. Locate the titleID. (For Fieldrunners, it is 000480044B464445) It should be near the bottom for most people.
  6. Delete the ticket.
There you are! You can now go into the eshop and legitimately buy Fieldrunners for downgrading purposes. Have fun!B-)B-)B-):D

Thanks to steveice who make FBI and all that stuff :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by DiegitusXD,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: DiegitusXD

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's accurate... you get the game for free (CIA) then turn it legit (by deleting ticket then buying the game) but the title doesn't reference that you have to buy the game to make it legit. Nothing inherently wrong, just misleading.

Reactions: Seriel

DiegitusXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's accurate... you get the game for free (CIA) then turn it legit (by deleting ticket then buying the game) but the title doesn't reference that you have to buy the game to make it legit. Nothing inherently wrong, just misleading.
I thought I would help somebody :v but also , I didn't try it myself :v

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@DiegitusXD maybe it's a good idea to rewrite your tutorial, explaining it better.
What you could do is report your thread and ask for it to be renamed to "How to get fieldrunners on 11.0 via hax for downgrade purposes"

It's just examples and idea pitching, I don't want to hijack your thread.

Reactions: Erikku

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok. cool new dsiware downgrade, i had no idea! but anyway, this guide/thread is not a trick really, it's just a 'way', no credits to mr dew needed, this works with any ticket lol and you should be thanking steveice who makes fbi and who gave us the ability to delete tickets...

DiegitusXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@DiegitusXD maybe it's a good idea to rewrite your tutorial, explaining it better.
What you could do is report your thread and ask for it to be renamed to "How to get fieldrunners on 11.0 via hax for downgrade purposes"

It's just examples and idea pitching, I don't want to hijack your thread.
I will try , thanks!! :lol: The thing is that I'm not very good at doing good threads I think :v

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ok. cool new dsiware downgrade, i had no idea! but anyway, this guide/thread is not a trick really, it's just a 'way', no credits to mr dew needed, this works with any ticket lol and you should be thanking steveice who makes fbi and who gave us the ability to delete tickets...

Crediting Smealum for the foundation of 3DS homebrew would also be nice.
Not to mention everyone involved in the 3DS scene.
That list would be quite big then...

I agree tho, kudos to the people that made the tools.

I will try , thanks!! :lol: The thing is that I'm not very good at doing good threads I think :v

Just try it.
Make it in a notepad first before applying the overhaul.

Reactions: cearp

DiegitusXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okok , I will put them there :rolleyes::rolleyes:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

KZRW1Y8.jpg
How did you do that?? :rofl2::blink::blink:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know what the point of Fieldrunners is, I'm just saying that what is the point of getting a game for free, then deleting it, then buying it.

If you've read the link I provided, you've figured it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH