Get discounted PC games as 2020's Steam Lunar New Year sale begins today

w9Cs98osffBA79swfE97Qi-650-80.jpg

If the Fall Steam sale or the Winter Steam sale wasn't enough for you to get a collection of cheap PC games for your Steam account, it's time for yet another sale. Today marks the beginning of the annual Steam Lunar New Year Sale, which sees hundreds of games discounted from their regular price. You've got until January 27th to enjoy the reduced price tags, and general Steam festivities, such as earning tokens to deck out your Steam profile with, or limited Year of the Rat cosmetic icons and emojis. Certain popular games like Dragon Ball FighterZ, Rayman Legends, Dark Souls III, and more are all on sale for 75% off, while newer games such as Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and Sekiro have been slightly reduced.

:arrow: Source

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The devs have stated that the game will never go on sale or appear in a bundle. Of course, it's conceivable they might one day hand the project off to someone else with different feelings about it, but I wouldn't count on that happening anytime soon.

There's always Spacechem and Opus Magnum, I guess.
Didn't know that lol.
However got AoE II: DE for 12 bucks now and will buy Factorio next month since it's just worth it, especially with all the awesome mods.
Factorio is the perfect game to be played on a PC and only there.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today? Oh no, come on, wait until like umm... april or something. Was saving my money for
  • Street Fighter V champion Edition
  • Yakuza 3,4,5 Collection
  • Samurai Shodown on Switch
  • Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection
:blink:

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Not really different from the xmas sale so I just bought the games on my wishlist. Also Temtem looks really promising but I'm still on the fence with it.

D

Deleted User

Yaaay, ANOTHER discount period:unsure:

November sales, winter sales (not related at all to Christmas, get reli*ion outta ma gam damit), January sales...Not only steam, but everywhere, there used to be regulations for this kind of stuff back in the day, at least in France.

I may be dumb and caracterial, but I'm fed up. I emptied my whishlist as soon as this so-called 'event' showed up.

From now on, I'll keep revisiting my old RTS library again and again on my GPD. When smachZ will be shipped, it will be time to revisit GameCube/Wii legacy at 60FPS:yaypsp:

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yaaay, ANOTHER discount period:unsure:

November sales, winter sales (not related at all to Christmas, get reli*ion outta ma gam damit), January sales...Not only steam, but everywhere, there used to be regulations for this kind of stuff back in the day, at least in France.

I may be dumb and caracterial, but I'm fed up. I emptied my whishlist as soon as this so-called 'event' showed up.

From now on, I'll keep revisiting my old RTS library again and again on my GPD. When smachZ will be shipped, it will be time to revisit GameCube/Wii legacy at 60FPS:yaypsp:
Nobody cares what the name of the sale is its a sale and a sale is always a good thing

D

Deleted User

Nobody cares what the name of the sale is its a sale and a sale is always a good thing

An almost permanent discount has an obvious meaning: what we buy is worth nothing.

And no, when you give a name, you give meaning, sense, incarnation.
Removing a name is anything but harmless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.