Hardware Get a New 3DS XL or a 2 DS XL?

ehnoah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So,

I want buy myself a New 3DS XL / 2DS XL pref. with a IPS Panel. But from what I know 2DS dosnt come with IPS Panel right?

Also what is about the Power Plug? The 2 DS XL Came with one and the 3DS without right?

Only want play Pokemon UM / US mostly.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ONLY want to play Ultra Sun/MoonI suggest just getting a N2DS XL. Finding a N3DS XL with duel IPS screen is a real gamble. And as far as I know, mine came with a charger.

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

djwyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought both in the course of a year. While I can't really say anything about the ips vs tn thing. I can confirm that the 3ds xl does not come with a charger and the 2ds xl does. For me it came down to my 3ds xl broke and I needed a replacement and I liked the way the 2dsxl felt in the hands better and the $50 cheaper. I am not really a screen snob so the ips vs tn thing doesn't bother me at all.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to gamestop and ask to see their n3dsxls new or used and check the screens. If you can find one with at least top ips screen then buy that. if you can't find any with an ips screen then go for the n2dsxl. In my opinion dual ips screens are not necessary since most games play on the top screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"