Get a Chinese staff?

bold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you guys should get someone who can read and type Chinese to join your staff. As most flashcarts come from China, knowing Chinese would mean you get more accurate information, sooner. They could also help you maintain good relationship with manufacturers, so you get products to test sooner.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You got it wrong. He says:
Japanese language > Chinese language

And that it is quite true considering the video games market. Japan makes almost all console games.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lol I was responding to hellokitty and hellowkitty alone - I didn't read the message so

Canada.gif

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wow, Japanese is better than Chinese? That's really offensive to Chinese, do you know that? Especially considering the Japanese language developed by leaps and bounds after Japanese scholars came to China during the Tang period to study the Chinese culture and ideologies such as Daoism and Confuscius. Do you know know where the wonderful Zen Buddhism comes from? You got it: China! (check "Chen" buddhism on google).

如果你要侮辱中国人,你就得看中国的历史会明白我的意思! 你们看得懂吗?

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moribund112
Nah, stop the useless babbling, you don't know what you're talking about. Zen Buddhism came from India, from freaking India! The founder, Bodhidharma was indian. He came to China to found the Zen school.

And, furthermore, you're taking our discussion too seriously. Chill out, patriot.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I always get stuck on ? Â
laugh.gif

Yeah, I dunno what I was thinking, I finally got it translated after a couple cups of coffee...
...here we go.

QUOTE???????????....
TRANSLATION:

Frank, a very thrifty individual, finds himself feeling unwell for several days in a row. It's nothing major, just kind of nauseous, but since it's been going on for a while he decides he should go see a doctor. He asks around to several of his friends and combs the phone book in an effort to find the cheapest doctor in town. One of his friends says "Frank, you should go see doctor Mallard downtown, he only charges ten dollars a visit, and I hear he's quite good." Frank agrees, and walks downtown to doctor Mallard's office. When he gets there, the receptionist tells him to go right in, the doctor will be with him in a moment. So Frank goes back and sits down on a poorly constructed wooden table and waits. After some time, the doctor comes in, and tells Frank to open up his mouth and stick out his tongue. The doctor flicks a lighter and looks in Franks mouth for a minute and says, "I'm sorry sir, but you've only got a week to live... that'll be ten dollars, please pay the receptionist out front." Frank, in shock, says "How could you possible know that just by looking in my mouth with a lighter!?" The doctor looks a little miffed but agrees maybe another test is in order. He opens a back door and a cat comes running in, jumps up on the table, looks at Frank, looks at the doctor, shakes it's head slowly and walks back out. "Well Mr. Frank, it looks like the cat agrees, you've only got a week to live, try to make it a good one." Frank, doubly shocked, asks the doctor if there's any other tests he can do. The doctor then whistles sharply and a big yellow labrador retriever saunters in and jumps up on the table, sniffs Frank's crotch for a second, looks at the doctor and shakes his head as he slowly walks back out the door. "Sorry" says the doctor, "It's unanimous Frank, you're going to die in a week." At this point Frank decides it might be a good idea to get a second opinion from a more reputable doctor. He walks out to pay the receptionist. The receptionist says "That'll be $2010.00 please." Frank yells "How the hell can it cost that much, he's supposed to only charge $10.00!!! The receptionist sighs and says, "Well it's ten for a general visit, but it's a thousand for the CAT scan and another thousand for the lab work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters +1