Get a Chinese staff?

bold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you guys should get someone who can read and type Chinese to join your staff. As most flashcarts come from China, knowing Chinese would mean you get more accurate information, sooner. They could also help you maintain good relationship with manufacturers, so you get products to test sooner.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm Chinese!!

??::??!

Translate:
Haha...prove it
biggrin.gif

stoned.jpg

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
lookout, I think you just posted 7 messages in a row. You broke a record!

... you know that double-posting is not allowed in here, right?
so please stop unless you want a butt slap

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok...

I did not know how writes Chinese (???)

haha, proof

feeds the cat!

i dont believe u, proof!

I accompany your this translation!

... HA

grog_3094.gif

unsure.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
??? > ???
TRANSLATION:
A guy walks into a bar, buys a martini and sits down by the baby grand piano, which is being played by a woman with a small monkey sitting on her shoulder. The monkey jumps down and runs across the piano and places a coaster on the piano top for the man to set his martini on, then runs back and sits down on the piano player's shoulder again. The man takes a sip off of his martini and sets it back on the piano top, but neglects to put it on the monkey-provided coaster. Suddenly the monkey dashes over to the man and pees in his martini glass. The man, shocked, exclaims to the piano player in a loud voice, "Hey, do you know your goddamned monkey just took a piss in my drink!?!?"

To which the piano player replies: "No, but if you hum a few bars, I'll fake it!"

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
??? > ???

TRANSLATION:
A guy walks into a bar, buys a martini and sits down by the baby grand piano, which is being played by a woman with a small monkey sitting on her shoulder. The monkey jumps down and runs across the piano and places a coaster on the piano top for the man to set his martini on, then runs back and sits down on the piano player's shoulder again. The man takes a sip off of his martini and sets it back on the piano top, but neglects to put it on the monkey-provided coaster. Suddenly the monkey dashes over to the man and pees in his martini glass. The man, shocked, exclaims to the piano player in a loud voice, "Hey, do you know your goddamned monkey just took a piss in my drink!?!?"

To which the piano player replies: "No, but if you hum a few bars, I'll fake it!"

amazing mthrnite! it's only 6 chinese characters?!
blink.gif

laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat