Gaming Get 10 coins in Mario Kart 8D every 20 seconds!

Will you be using this method to farm coins?

• Seems like it!

• Nah, too boring, I'd rather just do races and earn coins that way.

• Kart Upgrades are for scrubs, Standard Kart/Wheels/Glider ftw.

• Bananas.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Andre posted a video a few days ago showing a really quick method to get coins, but just yesterday, he posted a new video showing how to get 10 coins every 20 seconds with the help of some youtube commenters. This is literally the fastest method of earning coins in any Mario Kart game I've seen, so getting those upgrades you need won't be a problem at all here. I did the math and it sums up to about 2hrs and 45 mins to get 5,000 coins, which gets significantly less if you have raced all the game modes and played online a lot.

Last edited by Jiehfeng,

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You only need 5,000 to get the gold glider in this one.
I'm kinda burned out doing this, It's not much fun. I end up just watching something on my laptop while playing.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
You only need 5,000 to get the gold glider in this one.
I'm kinda burned out doing this, It's not much fun. I end up just watching something on my laptop while playing.

Oh that's good to know, 10,000 coins is a lot, glad they reduced the threshold.

here comes the old wiiu tricks but they claim they did it 1st videos. 1st the death stare now coin farming. just waiting for all the shortcut motage videos on all the old tracks now :P

They already did lol, they reuploaded their old Wii U shortcuts video. But this method involves the battle modes so it's not a Wii U repost.

Last edited by Jiehfeng,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I saw these videos from Nintendo Life first and then from GameXplain showing how to get coins quickly but really? By doing so you'd be killing the joy of playing the game.

Just enjoy playing it and you'll eventually have everything unlocked and heck, my favourite set-up are the small red wheels, formula one kart and the airplane glider which didn't took long to acquire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.