Get 10 coins in Mario Kart 8D every 20 seconds!

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Jiehfeng, May 4, 2017.

?

Will you be using this method to farm coins?

1. Seems like it!

2. Nah, too boring, I'd rather just do races and earn coins that way.

3. Kart Upgrades are for scrubs, Standard Kart/Wheels/Glider ftw.

4. Bananas.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng A Racist

Aug 15, 2012
    Nigeria
    Under your fucking chair.

Andre posted a video a few days ago showing a really quick method to get coins, but just yesterday, he posted a new video showing how to get 10 coins every 20 seconds with the help of some youtube commenters. This is literally the fastest method of earning coins in any Mario Kart game I've seen, so getting those upgrades you need won't be a problem at all here. I did the math and it sums up to about 2hrs and 45 mins to get 5,000 coins, which gets significantly less if you have raced all the game modes and played online a lot.

Last edited by Jiehfeng, May 4, 2017
  2. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    You only need 5,000 to get the gold glider in this one.
    I'm kinda burned out doing this, It's not much fun. I end up just watching something on my laptop while playing.

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    here comes the old wiiu tricks but they claim they did it 1st videos. 1st the death stare now coin farming. just waiting for all the shortcut montage videos on all the old tracks now :P

Subtle Demise and Jiehfeng like this.
  4. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng A Racist

Aug 15, 2012
    Nigeria
    Under your fucking chair.
    Oh that's good to know, 10,000 coins is a lot, glad they reduced the threshold.

They already did lol, they reuploaded their old Wii U shortcuts video. But this method involves the battle modes so it's not a Wii U repost.

Last edited by Jiehfeng, May 4, 2017
  5. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    :glare:

6. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    I saw these videos from Nintendo Life first and then from GameXplain showing how to get coins quickly but really? By doing so you'd be killing the joy of playing the game.

Just enjoy playing it and you'll eventually have everything unlocked and heck, my favourite set-up are the small red wheels, formula one kart and the airplane glider which didn't took long to acquire.