5.6%
  3. 54 voter(s)
  1. hydrarevpipex2

Newcomer

Venezuela
    Wow. I never thought you could makindie console games with Unity o.o

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

this is disappointing i uploaded here for this forum, yet this 8 people did not even respond, well for this 8 people who red my comments and download my cia thank you for not cooperating, isn't that difficult to say if it's working or not
    View attachment 222283

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    You know no one has to do shit for you. They aint paid to do a thing. No ones paid a thing to help around here.

E1ite007 and placebo_yue like this.
  4. placebo_yue

placebo_yue GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    I tried helping you man, i dunno what else you want from us.
    I managed to get a game with a banner running on my own and i'm the person with least skills on this forum. Put more work into it.
    And get a better attitude, nobody owes you anything. i didn't even have to reply to your earlier posts since what do i gain from that? but i took like 5 minutes to check the steps and write them down for you

E1ite007 and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  5. lyokohack

lyokohack GBAtemp Regular

France
    OK I understand your level of development now

I now want you to check something for me, you told me that you forgot the texture combination formula ("A" "A + B", etc ...)

I want you to give me exactly the right formula

and thanks for everything

6. lyokohack

France
    I have another problem with "amiibo"

I want to know an example with the native plugin under Unity3D to perform a basic code using the amiibo resource and the SDK, I have the example of the UnityN3DS package and also the official doc, but I can no longer achieve anything

7. fb251

fb251 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    @hatoving

Hey man, just letting you know I got the exact same errors as you. Ive re-edited this response numerous times, whilst trying to figure out some kind of answer. I haven't found the soultion yet, but it might be found if you search the around Nintendo Developer support pages, and check your error messages for any hints of what could be the problem.

Last edited by fb251, Sep 16, 2020
  8. Davey159

Davey159 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Exactly what are the limitations of the New 3DS? Like how many polygons can I have rendering at once, texture less?

9. placebo_yue

Argentina
    Not sure but develop as if it were for 5 year old android phones and you should be fine i guess. My prototype has an envroment made of nothing but planes except for my character which is a model ripped from a PSP game (therefore one can assume is sorta optimized) and is runs fine (until my audio loops and particle generations ruin the whole for some reason and i start getting lower FPS, but that's not about polygons so nevermind)

10. lyokohack

France
    I was able to have my banner with Texutre but I have a problem I want my 3Dplane not to follow the rotation of the model only my mesh

11. placebo_yue

Argentina
    As far as i've seen on the guides, you can either use billboards, or generate a model that rotates counterclockwise at the same speed they rotate clockwise normally.

12. BasHeemskerkDEV

Newcomer

Netherlands
    so i always get this slew of errors and i need em resolved.
    I use the 2017 version wich is the only one that shows me the 3DS build option, its also the only version I can use my unity pro license code on.
    if i try to add my license to the 5.x version it always says: "License is already assigned. If you think this is incorrect, please contact support"

I have a 3dsBanner folder added to the project.

Note: most times i resolved it by putting my pc's date and time 3 months into the future but it doesnt always work. maybe this has messed up something.

any help would be much appreciated!

Error list:

Error 1:
    Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_3.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_3.o

Product: ARM Compiler 5.04 for Nintendo
    Component: ARM Compiler 5.04 update 5 Extended Maintenance (build 231)
    Tool: armcc [4ce830]armcc : error C9555: License checkout for feature bsp_compiler5 with version 5.0201509 has been denied by Flex back-end. Error code: -88
    System clock has been set back.
    Feature: bsp_compiler5
    License path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\sw\info\nintendo-anyhost.lic;c:\program files\arm\licenses\license.dat;
    FlexNet Licensing error:-88,309. System Error: 2 ""
    For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation,
    available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    NativeCompiler:RunProgram(ProcessStartInfo) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:57)
    NativeCompiler:Execute(String, String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:24)
    ArmccCompiler:Compile(String, String, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:201)
    <CompileDynamicLibrary>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__1(String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:101)
    <ParallelFor>c__AnonStorey1`1:<>m__0(Object) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:86)

Error 2:

Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_4.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_4.o

Tool: armcc [4ce830]armcc : error C9555: License checkout for feature bsp_compiler5 with version 5.0201509 has been denied by Flex back-end. Error code: -88
    License path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\sw\info\nintendo-anyhost.lic;c:\program files\arm\licenses\license.dat;
    NativeCompiler:RunProgram(ProcessStartInfo) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:57)
    NativeCompiler:Execute(String, String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:24)
    ArmccCompiler:Compile(String, String, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:201)
    <CompileDynamicLibrary>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__1(String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:101)
    <ParallelFor>c__AnonStorey1`1:<>m__0(Object) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/NativeCompiler.cs:86)

Error 3:
    Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_6.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_6.o

Error 4:
    PLEFailed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_2.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_2.o

Error 5:
    Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_0.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_0.o

Error 6:
    Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_0.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_0.o

Error 7:

Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\StagingArea\il2cppOutput\Bulk_Generics_5.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\Bulk_Generics_5.o

Error 8:

Failed running C:\Program Files (x86)\ARMCC_Nintendo_5\bin\../bin64\armcc.exe -c -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\bdwgc\include" -I "C:/Program Files/UnityNew3DS_2_0_0/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/N3DS/Tools\il2cpp\libil2cpp\include" -I "Temp/StagingArea\il2cppOutput" -I "C:\Nintendo\3DS\SDK\ctr_sdk\include" --gnu --cpu "MPCore" --split_sections --apcs=/interwork --littleend --arm --vfe --signed_chars --no_rtti --wchar --wchar16 --multibyte_chars --dollar --exceptions --remove_unneeded_entities --diag_style=ide --data_reorder --fpmode=fast -O2 "-Otime" --no_debug --no_debug_macros --diag_suppress=1,68,186,368,177,550 -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MAJOR=4" -D "NN_COMPILER_RVCT_VERSION_MINOR=1" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM11MPCORE" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_V6" -D "NN_PROCESSOR_ARM_VFP_V2" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR" -D "NN_PLATFORM_CTR" -D "NN_HARDWARE_CTR_TS" -D "NN_SYSTEM_PROCESS" -D "NN_DEBUGGER_KMC_PARTNER" -D "NN_COMPILER_OPTION_ARM" -D "NN_EFFORT_FAST" -D "__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS" -DDEBUGMODE=0 -DUNITY_RELEASE=1 -DMASTER_BUILD=1 Temp\Il2CppCache\__N3DS_AssemblyLinkInfo.cpp -o Temp\Il2CppCache\__N3DS_AssemblyLinkInfo.o

ArmccCompiler:CreateLinkInfo(String[], String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:313)
    ArmccCompiler:CompileDynamicLibrary(String, IEnumerable`1, IEnumerable`1, IEnumerable`1, IEnumerable`1) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/N3DS/Editor/Managed/ArmccCompiler.cs:103)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:161)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:41)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Error 9:

IL2CPP compile failed.
    at NativeCompiler.RunProgram (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo) [0x000e6] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPipeline\Il2Cpp\NativeCompiler.cs:59
    at NativeCompiler.Execute (System.String arguments, System.String compilerPath) [0x00012] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPipeline\Il2Cpp\NativeCompiler.cs:24
    at ArmccCompiler.Compile (System.String file, System.String includePaths, Boolean force) [0x00183] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\PlatformDependent\N3DS\Editor\Managed\ArmccCompiler.cs:201
    at ArmccCompiler.CreateLinkInfo (System.String[] sources, System.String includePaths) [0x00230] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\PlatformDependent\N3DS\Editor\Managed\ArmccCompiler.cs:313
    at ArmccCompiler.CompileDynamicLibrary (System.String outputFile, IEnumerable`1 sources, IEnumerable`1 includePaths, IEnumerable`1 libraries, IEnumerable`1 libraryPaths) [0x001af] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\PlatformDependent\N3DS\Editor\Managed\ArmccCompiler.cs:103
    at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () [0x00105] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPipeline\Il2Cpp\IL2CPPUtils.cs:161
    at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1 modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry, Boolean debugBuild) [0x0000f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPipeline\Il2Cpp\IL2CPPUtils.cs:41
    at UnityEditor.PostProcessN3DS.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, BuildOptions options, System.String installPath, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) [0x00146] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\PlatformDependent\N3DS\Editor\Managed\PostProcessN3DS.cs:198
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

PLEASE HELP ME GODS OF GBATEMP!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the :P arent intended ofcourse

13. lyokohack

France
    I have an idea about this tool but I can't get my result

I have put Billboard in "World" , But it does not work

Last edited by lyokohack, Oct 27, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Games, Unity,