• Poll closed .

Keksfresser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tought you cant install Unity CIA's regardless? Apparently it MUST be installed using a Dev 3DS retail 3DS's dont work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have heard about converting .cci's to .cia's but mainly on Theme Files.

You can install Unity`s cci/cia`s to a retail 3ds as long as the region isnt set to All (Debug Only).

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
I search unity for 3ds plugin and all I get is 3ds max related stuff. God I suck at this. Like the tutorial though!

I also wanna say, if only vita had stuff like this, I would be happier haha.
There is no Plugin for Unity you can find and download on Google, dude.
You need to be registered as Nintendo Developer to access the Page " https://developer.nintendo.com/group/development/<UNIQUENUMBER>/downloads " (<UNIQUENUMBER> deleted it because reasons) where you can download UnityForN3DS. To compile stuff for N3DS with this Version, you need a license key.

serialkey5rsa1.jpg

Reactions: Keksfresser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

I also wanna say, if only vita had stuff like this, I would be happier haha.
Unity for PS Vita is actually a thing. But instead of it being on Nintendo's Developer Portal, it's on Sony's Developer Network. I don't exactly know if it's as easy to sign up to SceDevNet as it is to sign up to N's Dev Portal though...

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Unity for PS Vita is actually a thing. But instead of it being on Nintendo's Developer Portal, it's on Sony's Developer Network. I don't exactly know if it's as easy to sign up to SceDevNet as it is to sign up to N's Dev Portal though...
Signed in there. Unfortunately I don't have a PSVita atm :S

Reactions: Deleted User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been signed up to the Nintendo Portal because it was easier lol. Vita could be the same

D

Deleted User

Signed in there. Unfortunately I don't have a PSVita atm :S
Nice one, mate! :D I wonder if output projects work, or will work, on a retail unit... I think I remember @pikpol running into issues with his Unity builds on the Vita. Maybe the eboots behave differently? Only time will tell at the moment.

But anyways, I'm getting a little offtopic now. This thread's for Unity N3DS after all. ;)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a question, do I need Unity 5.2.4 specifically? Because I already have the latest version of unity installed. If not, the unity for n3ds came with a 5.2.4 installer. I'm just wondering.

Edit- Just tried, didn't work. Oh well lol.

Last edited by Awesomeaustin316, , Reason: Tried what I asked

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a quick question, Does we are allowed to share here our homebrew made with our own serial and unity from our own account ?
I ask it to be sure if that allowed or not, I think not as it use nintendo files (that I signed for)
I doubt (but didn't check) that Nintendo allows free distribution of binaries made with their libraries

But of course you could just post some screenshots and the fact that your game is available in a generic place on the internet, and/or share the project files and let other people build it themselves

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
I doubt (but didn't check) that Nintendo allows free distribution of binaries made with their libraries

But of course you could just post some screenshots and the fact that your game is available in a generic place on the internet, and/or share the project files and let other people build it themselves
I did not think about that, i could always share sources and let people build them yep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk