Gaming Geometry Wars Retro Evolved²

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game is on Xbox Live Arcade today and if you like Geometry Wars in any way shape or form, get it.

Those who have not played the game and have a 360 (do they exist?!), grab the demo as it's the first mode of the game completely gratis. Sadly Achievements are about as easy as it gets with Geometry Wars so nothing overly difficult to do that you wouldn't do anyways. The game has 4 players local competitive multiplayer and co-op multiplayer. Online features are simply leaderboards but this game isn't exactly something that'd bode well online anyways as even the slightest hiccup could spell death.

Just making sure that the Xbox owners out here know that the game is out and this time it has lots and lots of purdy glowing colours.

...GET IT!

PS. For game info, go read a review or preview. I'm just here to say WHEEEEEEE!!!!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Haha I still have to play the first one -- I popped it in but played for 5 minutes or so
tongue.gif
Nice to see a second though and will probably get it after dominating the first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk