Geometry Wars Retro Evolved²

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by AshuraZro, Jul 31, 2008.

Jul 31, 2008

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved² by AshuraZro at 1:05 AM (1,243 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. AshuraZro
    OP

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    Game is on Xbox Live Arcade today and if you like Geometry Wars in any way shape or form, get it.

Those who have not played the game and have a 360 (do they exist?!), grab the demo as it's the first mode of the game completely gratis. Sadly Achievements are about as easy as it gets with Geometry Wars so nothing overly difficult to do that you wouldn't do anyways. The game has 4 players local competitive multiplayer and co-op multiplayer. Online features are simply leaderboards but this game isn't exactly something that'd bode well online anyways as even the slightest hiccup could spell death.

Just making sure that the Xbox owners out here know that the game is out and this time it has lots and lots of purdy glowing colours.

...GET IT!

PS. For game info, go read a review or preview. I'm just here to say WHEEEEEEE!!!!

2. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    Haha I still have to play the first one -- I popped it in but played for 5 minutes or so [​IMG] Nice to see a second though and will probably get it after dominating the first.

3. Prime

Member Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    i haven't played the first =/

Maybe i'll buy them both soon.

4. soliunasm

Member soliunasm GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Protip - Rebound, Wax Off, Smile and Game Over are bitches to get :[

5. martin88

Member martin88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Pretty good. I like how they added a lot of different modes, and the unlocking.