Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Legal things always sound arrogant.

I'm willing to bet the "this legal statement from geohot is so arrogant" people never read Sony's.
Or geohot's.

BTW, will people stop calling him "geohotz"? That's not his name. It's "geohot", "Hotz" or "George Hotz".

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Rydian said:

I'm willing to bet the "this legal statement from geohot is so arrogant" people never read Sony's.
Or geohot's.

BTW, will people stop calling him "geohotz"? That's not his name. It's "geohot", "Hotz" or "George Hotz".

Because everybody on the internet goes by their real name.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dangy said:
SifJar said:
Rydian said:

Or geohot's.

What? His online nickname is "geohot". Not "geohotz". That's what I'm talking about. I was just adding the contexts in which the "z" is applicable.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Dangy said:
SifJar said:
Rydian said:

Or geohot's.

What? His online nickname is "geohot". Not "geohotz". That's what I'm talking about. I was just adding the contexts in which the "z" is applicable.

Dude, as long as everyone knows what "Geohotz" is refering to, I don't think it matters.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link11510 said:
tl;dr

Anyone want to summarize it for me?

"come at me bro."

nayps3.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sony sent one dollar to Geohot paypal account get proof about him accepting donations for this. Of course, after investigation, they discovered Sony did that.

Now for doing something that stupid, Sony obviously lowered their chances to win against Geohot. Not that they have any to begin with.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Sony sent one dollar to Geohot paypal account get proof about him accepting donations for this. Of course, after investigation, they discovered Sony did that.

Now for doing something that stupid, Sony obviously lowered their chances to win against Geohot. Not that they have any to begin with.
No really, I can't not laugh at that.

Sony's acting like a child, not an international corporation.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Giga_Gaia said:

No really, I can't not laugh at that.

Sony's acting like a child, not an international corporation.

never heard so much truth in suc few words
it smells like sega back in the 80s

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
worlok375 said:
antwill said:
Pip_X said:
How much geo spent for this lawyer?
You didn't hear, his overflowing ego allowed him to represent himself. You see he watched an episode of law and order and believes he's better than them.
lecture.gif

Why you mad bro?
Wow you couldn't tell that was sarcasm? Seriously...?!
rofl.gif

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:

That is just lame, LOL. LOL. LOL.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ComplicatioN said:
Giga_Gaia said:

That is just lame, LOL. LOL. LOL.

They've tempered with the case by trying to make him look guilty. The judge won't like this.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dangy said:
Dude, as long as everyone knows what "Geohotz" is refering to, I don't think it matters.
HI DINGY

QUOTE(Giga_Gaia @ Jan 14 2011, 01:43 AM) Sony sent one dollar to Geohot paypal account get proof about him accepting donations for this. Of course, after investigation, they discovered Sony did that.

rofl.gif
Seriously?

I'm getting the feeling that Sony may not get what they want; I actually hope the "donation" counts against them if it comes to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?